The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hd8rom96vz3y.gif

Thread let me down today. SMMFH. I expected y'all to roast the **** out of @TheCollector for all that Elite and SB talk he did all season long. Then the last two weeks of guaranteeing a win against the Giants and they would be in the playoffs. SMH. Then he didn't even have a meltdown, acted like he didn't say **** all season long and moved on.

It's like dude got split personalities. :lol:

Before the game

"Line your ***** up Giants fans! Eli is gonna die! OBJ is gonna die!"

After

"GG Giants fans"

Skins should be ashamed of themselves for disrespecting the giants like that.
Thinking we were just gonna give them a free ride.
SMH

Thread let me down today. SMMFH. I expected y'all to roast the **** out of @TheCollector for all that Elite and SB talk he did all season long. Then the last two weeks of guaranteeing a win against the Giants and they would be in the playoffs. SMH. Then he didn't even have a meltdown, acted like he didn't say **** all season long and moved on.

It's like dude got split personalities. :lol:

Before the game

"Line your ***** up Giants fans! Eli is gonna die! OBJ is gonna die!"

After

"GG Giants fans"

What's wrong with that tho? He could have disappeared, he could have blamed the refs but he took the L and kept it moving.

We've roasted collector many a times.. we cracked some jokes

Not sure what exactly was expected

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...d3fa950f2fd_story.html?utm_term=.3067dbe3037a

This is what is meant by "nfc east pride"

Giants had absolutely nothing to play for in terms of playoff seeding but they had a score to settle with the skins

Fat Gruden and the Skins disrespected the division by displaying that pathetic performance thinking they were gonna get a free ride

Nothing in the NFCE is free. Yall shoulda known better.

I'm fine with Matt Ryan winning MVP but y'all used to kill him too

Just about everybody on here trashed him alllll last year and the year before and were still calling him Matty Tapwater after the first game of the year when we blew them out. I swear to god I remember seeing posts about how garbage he was and "when are the Falcons going to move on from him."

Last edited:
 Jake Query ‏@jakequery  16h16 hours ago
"They've (Irsay/Manning) had discussions, but where they stand, only those 2 know. I think the ball is all in Peyton's court." -@marlinj28
As a Lions fan I wish the Skins would have won.  Hopefully the Lions getting washed by Seattle next week is enough to cost Caldwell his job. 

As a Lions fan I wish the Skins would have won.  Hopefully the Lions getting washed by Seattle next week is enough to cost Caldwell his job. 

There's no way in hell he loses his job this offseason no matter what the outcome of that game is. He's in a lot of writer's COY discussions. I've always thought he was garbage and useless as a coach but the Lions have surprised me this year and he has to be at least part of the reason they've been good.

I'm fine with Matt Ryan winning MVP but y'all used to kill him too
Just about everybody on here trashed him alllll last year and the year before and were still calling him Matty Tapwater after the first game of the year when we blew them out. I swear to god I remember seeing posts about how garbage he was and "when are the Falcons going to move on from him."
It's mostly just different posters. The posters that say he is trash haven't said anything in a while are waiting for him to throw a pick or the Falcons to lose in the playoffs so they can go "see same old same old thats the REAL Matt Ryan told y'all dude is trash" as if he hasn't had an MVP caliber season regardless. So the general consensus on NT hasn't flipped some people just don't have any ammo to fit their narrative on him.

I have been a strong doubter of Matt Ryan.

Give him whatever award you want.

Still don't trust his consistency.

They are hot right now.

I said the falcons were legit since the beginning of the season.. He's a very good QB.. Not great but far from the trash people said he is.
Its funny people called Matt trash yet will say someone like Tyrod or teddy are good.

Was at the Giants game last night. That Giants defense is no joke. Probably better than 07 and 11 but our offense is worse than both of those teams as well. GB is the last team I wanted to play because they're hot as hell right now and defense is playing good enough, against our offensive line, GB's defense will look like a top 5 defense. I think Mac should have let everyone play the whole game. I didn't like how he took a few out and started limited snaps for some of them. I also didn't like that we went for it on 4th and 2 instead of the FG. Here's a few pics from the game I took.

View media item 2284257View media item 2284258View media item 2284259View media item 2284260View media item 2284261View media item 2284262View media item 2284263View media item 2284265View media item 2284267View media item 2284268View media item 2284269View media item 2284275View media item 2284276

Reps for anyone who can tell me who this is. I know his face but couldn't think of his name.

View media item 2284271

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom