The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not. that's one of those games that you brought up

I am not saying I disagree with one game but you and rolaholic took Chester's narrative and really ran with it
The hell do I have to do with this? :lol:

I said dude used to be the prototype of a passer,I was just calling it how it is when he struggled unlike those of you who are enamored by dude and blamed everyone and their mom before him :lol:

He's back to playing at his level,nice. He'll need it against NY

Last edited:

I said dude used to be the protoype passer,I was just calling it how it is when he struggled unlike those of you who are enamored by dude and blamed everyone and their mom before him :lol:

you ran with it a bit this year, let's not pretend

it rubbed off

I said dude used to be the protoype passer,I was just calling it how it is when he struggled unlike those of you who are enamored by dude and blamed everyone and their mom before him :lol:

you ran with it a bit this year, let's not pretend

it rubbed off

He had a weak first half of the season,can't run with it if was already there :lol:

Last edited:
Packers beat Lions 31-24 to win NFC North. The ViewFromVegas is they covered as 3.5-point road favorites. The game went over the betting total of 50.5 points on Detroit's Hail Mary with :13 left. Underdogs went 8-7-1 ATS today in Week 17, but favorites won the season at 122-118-11 (50.8 percent) --doesn't include five games that closed pick 'em. Overs won the week at 8-7-1 and win the season at 132-121-3 (52.2 percent).

I think it was Chester, 651, and me that REALLY ran with it :lol:

mostly trolling. but the capes and the excuses being made were pathetic early on. he's certainly balled out on this run though

my initial comment was "y'all can have your prototype QBs, I'll take the clutch assassin :lol: "

Something like that

Last edited:
He had a weak first half of the season,can't run with it if was already there :lol:

I get it but you were on the AR12 is done train

I know it's trolling in a way though

Didn't think he was done but he did suck for an awfully long stretch dating back to last season so I had to call it like I saw it :lol:. Dude is too young and talented to ever be done anytime soon

Last edited:
The thread was awful.

You had Chester and DSA saying Rodgers skipped out on his grandfathers funeral and ****.

Straight up lying on that man

Last edited:
I hope Matt Ryan wins MVP I need a good story to tell my future grandkids just in case the defense get us knocked out the playoffs before the NFC championship.

AR be sounding autistic. Like John C. Reilly. Like every sentence is a story or set up for a joke

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom