The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaguars QB Blake Bortles told @ESPNdirocco that he played this season with two shoulder separatoins and wrist tendonitis.

I ain't trying to hear this ish Blake.....

Meh, they weren't 2 "awful" picks.

The first one wasn't his fault, the WR slipped and he couldn't come back and fight for the ball.

The second one shouldn't have been thrown, he couldn't step into the throw so that allowed the DB to run the route and drift down.

One was awful, one he slipped but you have all that talent at WR and you're throwing to a practice squad type WR. I blame him for both.

I can't think of Jed York and not think about Harbaugh telling him this meeting is for men only.

Last edited:
One was awful, one he slipped but you have all that talent at WR and you're throwing to a practice squad type WR. I blame him for both.

I can't think of Jed York and not think about Harbaugh telling him this meeting is for men only.
One of the most underrated slams of all time. Harbaugh called out the front office multiple times like a G. Like a ******* G. 

Torrey Smith made the easiest check of his LIFE. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Norman let OBJ play mind games on him like Goldust. He was all in Norman's head all the way from last season :lol:

I don't know much about Jed York but it's pretty telling the 49ers were powerhouses a few years ago and now are the worst team in the NFL

bruhs...did i hear Pagano right? paraphrased: "Beating the Jaguars proves we've got the right team in place..."

:rofl:

fire this clown. send him to high school football

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom