The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OBJ's bestie Tr**** Trey there as well [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Jaguars QB Blake Bortles told @ESPNdirocco that he played this season with two shoulder separatoins and wrist tendonitis.

I ain't trying to hear this ish Blake.....

:rofl: I love how he says that after the season and such. If your shoulder is separated and you can't play correctly, let the backup play.

I believe Bortles, it had to be tough on his shoulder and wrist piling all those fantasy points in the second half of games

Its not the zest that bothers me its the partying
He can row his boats for all i care but please after the season is over.

Didn't even think Insta thot could be applied to dudes but Odell & co figured out a way to make the term apply.

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 3m3 minutes ago
Per @AdamSchefter, the Chargers have requested permission to speak with Patriots DC Matt Patricia for their head-coaching vacancy.

so from what i've heard...so far we've got:

McDaniels: Rams, Niners, Jags
Patricia: Rams, Chargers

I don't see anything wrong with Odell and the WR's in Miami. Dudes expect the athletes to be locked in a room studying film 24 hours or doing something football related. It's their damn day off; let them be human :lol:

Mike Reiss ‏@MikeReiss 3m3 minutes ago
Per @AdamSchefter, the Chargers have requested permission to speak with Patriots DC Matt Patricia for their head-coaching vacancy.

so from what i've heard...so far we've got:

McDaniels: Rams, Niners, Jags
Patricia: Rams, Chargers

The 9ers want Caseiro to pair up with Josh :lol:

What's wrong with that tho? He could have disappeared, he could have blamed the refs but he took the L and kept it moving.

THIS

The Giants won yesterday. What more besides good game was I to say? I talk trash because I had faith in my team. It doesn't always work out in my favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom