The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
are the Rams looking for a coach? felt like I haven't heard much on that front

Thought I saw a headling somewhere about John Gruden. BR maybe?

Edit: nvm. It was of him saying he had no intentions of coaching. Don't blame him at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
are the Rams looking for a coach? felt like I haven't heard much on that front

Thought I saw a headling somewhere about John Gruden. BR maybe?

Edit: nvm. It waa of him saying he had no intentions of coaching. Don't blame him at all.

I chalk up any Gruden news as fake news, it's a given his name is gonna be mentioned everytime there's an opening with no chance of him being hired or even interested.

So much for the Bruce Irvin bust talk in Oakland. He's been the best sign of the offseason for the Raiders.

Even though McCarthy won't be fired, but if he somehow were to be, the Packers are a team I could actually see Gruden signing up for given their history and the teams current set up. But it's also the team where there would probably be the most fake news at the same time lol.

Last edited:
If you seen DSA's PYP stuff, he doesn't look like the type to eat a dozen donuts in one sitting
He double fists beers doe :nerd:

Pics of dsa?
Only with his permission :nerd:

But he looks like a cousin of Russell Wilson

:lol: feel free. but Russell Wilson?? Damn, I'm hurt :rofl:

usatsi_9039734-1.jpg

900x900px-LL-4f7aca01_IMG_0022.jpeg

Close enough

Or is this closer?

c431edb057e31d1981ad9ebc9a2c800d.jpg

Last edited:
ain't that a pic from like 10 years old? :lol: DSA def posted newer in the PYP last year

EddieDoyers EddieDoyers that Then and Now PYP was hilarious, I asked if you smashed that chick you said friends for 10 years or whatever and you said yes then the next reply was "that's a firm no" :rofl:

Last edited:
ain't that a pic from like 10 years old? :lol: DSA def posted newer in the PYP last year

EddieDoyers EddieDoyers that Then and Now PYP was hilarious, I asked if you smashed that chick you said friends for 10 years or whatever and you said yes then the next reply was "that's a firm no" :rofl:

the one of me with hair is over 10 years old :lol:

freshman year in college. 30lbs heavier :x

the fenway pic is also pretty old. the most recent one i posted on here was me with some chick. that was from end of 2015

EddieDoyers EddieDoyers that PYP was hilarious, I asked if you smashed that chick you said friends for 10 years or whatever and you said yes then the next reply was "that's a firm no" :rofl:

Yeah

I left out the 2015 DSA, he got a nice blonde woman on that one doe :nerd:

:rofl: I remember that
classic thread :nthat:

the Emma Roberts looking chick, DSA didn't smash though because she was blond? :nerd:

Last edited:
If you seen DSA's PYP stuff, he doesn't look like the type to eat a dozen donuts in one sitting
He double fists beers doe :nerd:

Pics of dsa?
Only with his permission :nerd:

But he looks like a cousin of Russell Wilson

:lol: feel free. but Russell Wilson?? Damn, I'm hurt :rofl:

usatsi_9039734-1.jpg

900x900px-LL-4f7aca01_IMG_0022.jpeg

Close enough

Or is this closer?

c431edb057e31d1981ad9ebc9a2c800d.jpg

Vince-McMahon-distraught.gif

Status