The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smh: :smh: @ my dude Blount getting snubbed for the pro bowl while he leads the league in rushing TD's and already has 1000+ yards

He needs to get all the shine he can handle as the Pats more than likely will low-ball him on money and ends up going to the Jets/Browns to get paid and never be heard from again

Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about Pro Bowl snubs quite yet :lol:

Last year there were FORTY-TWO extras named as replacements, I'm guessing this year will be right on that pace

11 quarterbacks :lol:

How did the eagles and dolphins beef started?
Blame ace ventura
Ray Finkle or Lois Einhorn.
We got sucker punched..

That finkle/einhorn thing was yalls problem

By who? Is that why your fanbase is so emotional?
mean.gif

If you seen DSA's PYP stuff, he doesn't look like the type to eat a dozen donuts in one sitting
He double fists beers doe :nerd:

Pics of dsa?
Only with his permission :nerd:

But he looks like a cousin of Russell Wilson

:lol: feel free. but Russell Wilson?? Damn, I'm hurt :rofl:

usatsi_9039734-1.jpg

900x900px-LL-4f7aca01_IMG_0022.jpeg

Close enough

Or is this closer?

c431edb057e31d1981ad9ebc9a2c800d.jpg

Bruh you got me to stop lurking and actually post with that last comparison of my man DSA

Im HOWLIN :rofl:

I wouldn't worry about Pro Bowl snubs quite yet
laugh.gif

Last year there were FORTY-TWO extras named as replacements, I'm guessing this year will be right on that pace

11 quarterbacks
laugh.gif
I read somewhere that only the initial dudes get contract related bonuses (guy on twitter was talking about the named alternates).. but obviously they have the game bonuses

not sure if this is the case or not.. just repeating what I read

If you don't make the PB roster initially then it's a snub. They tried to add TURNT on last year but he wasn't having it. He only plays for SBs and justice.

How did the eagles and dolphins beef started?

Blame ace ventura

Ray Finkle or Lois Einhorn.

We got sucker punched..

That finkle/einhorn thing was yalls problem

By who? Is that why your fanbase is so emotional?

:smh:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I haven't seen that movie in so long. Take these reps, great drop man.

I wouldn't worry about Pro Bowl snubs quite yet :lol:

11 quarterbacks :lol:

Think it was mentioned earlier but most fans don't even want their guy playing in the pro bowl. Being recognized is the only thing that matters. So a snub is a snub regardless of replacements.

The one time i dropped a picture of myself here at a charger game I got photoshopped for a whole week.

Never again :lol:

:lol: if you dropped the picture this week we would have photoshopped the masturbating security guard behind you

Last edited:
John Gambadoro

[emoji]10004[/emoji] @Gambo987

Report shows Michael Floyd with a .217 blood alcohol concentration which is an super extreme DUI - automatic months of jail time

nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom