The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
C0OXICyVQAA7-je.jpg

that means my man was ****** up as all hell

basically started drinking on a plane back from Miami and didn't stop until he passed out at the wheel

When does this draft start and what are the perimeters? Do we simply pick the women we like.

yeah when we starting?

my suggested rules:

1) no "prime _____" picks. for example, i know CP loves Prime Britney. but you're not getting Britney from 2000. you'd be getting Britney in 2016.
2) no fat ugggos. she can be fat or uggo, but not both
3) two hours to make a pick?

I vaguely remember some alcohol related stuff about him at the draft or when he was still at notre dame..

going be interesting to see what the league does (or doesn't do) and then what happens with him legally

When does this draft start and what are the perimeters? Do we simply pick the women we like.
yeah when we starting?

my suggested rules:

1) no "prime _____" picks. for example, i know CP loves Prime Britney. but you're not getting Britney from 2000. you'd be getting Britney in 2016.
we gotta do it "2 hours during ____ to ____ on ____ days"

also how many rounds we doing? and we going snake format?

yeah when we starting?

my suggested rules:

we gotta do it "2 hours during ____ to ____ on ____ days"

also how many rounds we doing? and we going snake format?

word. yeah i suggested 2 hours minimum since its the holidays and people have **** going on. but you're right, extra time maybe for off hours

I think ND made Floyd live in the dorms as part of his punishment for his DUI in college.

John Gambadoro

[emoji]10004[/emoji] @Gambo987

Report shows Michael Floyd with a .217 blood alcohol concentration which is an super extreme DUI - automatic months of jail time

:nerd:
jeez did this guy do like 20 shots and 3 jaeger bombs before getting behind the wheel
if i was that drunk i wouldn't have made it out the front door of a bar

like I'm going have to apologize ahead of time now if we get this poppin tomorrow around lunch..

cause I got half day at the office, then we got our office party.. which means me and my buddies are going be drinking from the office party til whenever/wherever we end up tomorrow night

then Friday I got a bunch of stuff all day

wont be til Saturday that I'm really back in front of the tv chillin.. and back on NT for a solid period of time

Last edited:

Starts after we get one more guy.

No real parameters, draft your roster so you can fill your team.
3 rounds, trades allowed.
Has to be known current women.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fine with a 2 hour time limit from 5 am pacific to 5 pm pacific.

2016 NT Women's Draft

3 rounds.
All is fair in love and war.
Trades allowed.

Draft will be randomized.

1. ITO
2. DSA
3. ItsAboutThatTime
4. Chester
5. Collector
6. HNL
7. ShatteeKneesInc