The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IATT, you didn't miss anything man - My response to Mac about THE SAME SITUATION:

My ex-boss stiffed me on my Christmas bonus :smh: knew that would happen tho. Spiteful because I left the company this week. He doesn't even give out a lot, but that's besides the point.

My company constantly "forgets" or something "in the system" messes up and they miss it. Waiting on the current explanation funny enough. I get monthly and a year end. My last two months have been missed... good times to say the least.

I then told Still Funny you say that to his situation in responding to Mac. I then, despite his emotional shots, explained that I was on his side in real life. But instead of manning up, instead of saying my bad I totally mis-read that or misinterpreted it. He decides to continue to be emotional.

I have nothing personal against him but he knew what was doing

moving on

This makes you look even more foolish. In no way, shape, or form did I even think of the Eagles or Wentz. Nor do I care... this only had to do with work. Let the wind out of your cape man, you defended your team well against the mean person... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
View media item 2270264
Gonna gym in a bit, gotta run off this heavy breakfast I had. Ran some last minute Christmas errands and then I'll be chilling the rest of the afternoon. What's everyone up to today :nerd:

Last edited:
We went from getting tweets every week of how wrong everybody was abiut Wentz, to not being able to even say his name without people getting extra defensive...

It was all good just a week ago..

Gonna gym in a bit, gotta run off this heavy breakfast I had. Ran some last minute Christmas errands and then I'll be chilling the rest of the afternoon. What's everyone up to today :nerd:

i'm "working from home" at a coffee shop and hitting on any coed chicks home for the holidays that come near me

We went from getting tweets every week of how wrong everybody was abiut Wentz, to not being able to even say his name without people getting extra defensive...

Eagles fans by far the most sensitive in here. :lol:

You can't say **** about their team. The Chip Kelly era was comedy.

Last edited:

Eagles fans by far the most sensitive in here. :lol:

You can't say **** about their team. The Chip Kelly era was comedy.

:lol:

No One even mentioned Wentz or the Eagles though...

jerry just being jerry..

same issues which led to him firing jimmy.. bomani talked about it yesterday, jerry gotta be the star of the show.. I'm paraphrasing, but his joke was: all them dudes on the field with stars on their helmets and jerry wanna be the star of the show

jerry just being jerry..

same issues which led to him firing jimmy.. bomani talked about it yesterday, jerry gotta be the star of the show.. I'm paraphrasing, but his joke was: all them dudes on the field with stars on their helmets and jerry wanna be the star of the show

**** is weird. :lol:

I can't picture Kraft or Rooney giving weekly updates on a backup QB. That's the difference between great team owners and a great business man/promoter.

Last edited:
:lol:

You're a wreck. Go have a couple of cosmopolitan's and get yourself together.

You legit force f-cked an issue that was never there.

jerry just being jerry..

**** is weird. :lol:

I can't picture Kraft or Rooney giving weekly updates on a backup QB. That's the difference between great team owners and a great business man/promoter.

Hit the nail on the head right there. Losing or winning he always wants the Cowboys to be top story, have the headlines. Smart on his part for his brand.

jerry just being jerry..

**** is weird.
laugh.gif

I don't get it.. but I don't get a lot about jerry.. until bomani's segment on it, I had zero clue dude has a weekly radio show

and then the way dude responded when asked about hiring a GM, talking about what would the point be when he is there..

dude is obsessed with getting the credit for any of their success.. which is funny because as soon as others started taking a bigger role with the team, they started doing better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom