The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea.. Mara is in there with goodell

But the issue is weird as hell, just like deflate gate shht.. I don't really care enough to really go and read into it

But my basic understanding is the league allows you to have them on the sideline for a very specific purpose.. but then you have the possibility of channeling in on the other team, which obviously is a huge issue.. but why even allow them if there is that possibility

Like with deflate gate you're creating a situation unnecessarily.. I'm not going put a donut in front of an obese person then freak out when they eat it

Last edited:
:rofl: @ the donut and fat person comment

**** i'm not fat, but a donut in front of me ain't gonna alright. i'ma chomp it up (i'll be impressed if anyone gets that reference)

If you seen DSA's PYP stuff, he doesn't look like the type to eat a dozen donuts in one sitting
He double fists beers doe :nerd:

:rofl: @ the donut and fat person comment

**** i'm not fat, but a donut in front of me ain't gonna alright. i'ma chomp it up (i'll be impressed if anyone gets that reference)

One of my fav movies. :lol:

Some great lines in that movie

Fav one was when he tried to convince them that Dave Chapelle was a stone cold killer lmfao

Jerry being in with the commish ain't a question. but a Giants fan complaining about it hilarious.
Went to school with majority Giants/Pats fan bases. Pats fans are enjoying this one :lol: Giants fans saying it's not a big deal, hypocrites.

Screw the Giants and the Mara's.

2016 NT Women's Draft

3 rounds.
All is fair in love and war.
Trades allowed.

Draft will be randomized.

1. ITO
2. DSA
3. ItsAboutThatTime
4. Chester
5. Collector
6. HNL