The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giants all had grey jackets like that when they went to London. I didn't see them anywhere for sale. These white joints are part of the color rush/throwback night. I need to find one.

Packer Shoes carried the Grey ones.

They are one of the oldest sneaker accounts on the east coast, based out of Teaneck NJ.

Starter makes all these jackets, I'm sure you could track them down.

Has the sherman saying he was going to ruin the guys career been discussed yet :lol: I find everything about it to be hilarious.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ter-stands-sideline-outburst-directed-offense

During the news conference, Jim Moore of 710 ESPN Seattle asked Sherman if he thought he had a better handle on calling plays than offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell

Afterward, as he was walking back to the locker room, Sherman said to Moore, "You don't want to go there. You do not. I'll ruin your career."

Moore asked him how he'd do that.

"I'll make sure you don't get your media pass anymore," Sherman said.

:rofl:

1. It wasn't Watts idea that year, Antonio Smiths.

2. Y'all better get your panties in a twist the same way as well.

3. Clowney Pro Bowlin' :pimp:

I still say those were a fun thing to do. I liked them, why not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Giants all had grey jackets like that when they went to London. I didn't see them anywhere for sale. These white joints are part of the color rush/throwback night. I need to find one.

Packer Shoes carried the Grey ones.

They are one of the oldest sneaker accounts on the east coast, based out of Teaneck NJ.

Starter makes all these jackets, I'm sure you could track them down.

I'm searching for the white and I just came across the grey. Mad limited, they came out online the morning they played in London. I used to be on Packer's mailing list but removed myself years ago. SMMFH. Hopefully I can find the white before they're gone. Guess I'll check Thursday morning and night.

I didn't say worst commisioner of all time
I said for just the NFL only
Bud Selig or Gary Bettman are the worst commissioner of all time imo

Eh.. getting sleepy

But you are right Rog is the worst NFL commish but he learn all his crap from David Stern

The NBA started the whole image bull crap and the softness bs

Last edited:
I'm searching for the white and I just came across the grey. Mad limited, they came out online the morning they played in London. I used to be on Packer's mailing list but removed myself years ago. SMMFH. Hopefully I can find the white before they're gone. Guess I'll check Thursday morning and night.

Contact the giants team store, pretty sure they are opening during the week.

Or reach out to the giants / starter on social media as well, a lot of these companies would help / point you in the right direction.

1. It wasn't Watts idea that year, Antonio Smiths.

2. Y'all better get your panties in a twist the same way as well.

Was it him that got the letterman jackets?

What was his beef with the Titans QB at the time the guy from lsu I think

Why don't the giants do red jerseys or all blue for their color rush
nerd.gif
Because all white is the easy way out
fixed*

LOL the entire league is in rage over zeke jumping in the pot.

I think it's more the fact that others are getting fined for way less

What he said..

League is blatantly making decisions based off of PR.. can't be petty with rules and then look the other way when shht gets hard.. either you're going overly enforce the rules or you only really enforce it in egregious situations

Jerry got Godell in his back pocket, Zeke's "excessive" celebration raises no fines, now the Giants get fined 150k and a draft penalty for the use of walkie talkies during 5 plays, with no actual proof of any wrong doing in the transmissions, let alone it having any effect in a game in which Eli played like garbage...can't stand the Cowboys organization....we raise a flag about deflated footballs during the steelers game and that gets overlooked tho...the blatant disrespect.

Jerry got Godell in his back pocket, Zeke's "excessive" celebration raises no fines, now the Giants get fined 150k and a draft penalty for the use of walkie talkies during 5 plays, with no actual proof of any wrong doing in the transmissions, let alone it having any effect in a game in which Eli played like garbage...can't stand the Cowboys organization....we raise a flag about deflated footballs during the steelers game and that gets overlooked tho...the blatant disrespect.

you realize your owner is one of Goodell's biggest buddies?

steelers deal was overlooked because the league would have to admit they ****** up with the Pats

Last edited:
Has the sherman saying he was going to ruin the guys career been discussed yet :lol: I find everything about it to be hilarious.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ter-stands-sideline-outburst-directed-offense

During the news conference, Jim Moore of 710 ESPN Seattle asked Sherman if he thought he had a better handle on calling plays than offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell

Afterward, as he was walking back to the locker room, Sherman said to Moore, "You don't want to go there. You do not. I'll ruin your career."

Moore asked him how he'd do that.

"I'll make sure you don't get your media pass anymore," Sherman said.

:rofl:

GP almost ran Jim the fade back in the day :lol: :lol:

LMAO what?
You're mad at the Cowboys for Goodell's incompetence?
This isn't about the Cowboys or Zeke for that matter.
It's about the league making decisions based on PR and not the rule book.
Your owner being buddies with Goodell is the reason that POS kicker of yours was only suspended one game.
FOH!

you realize your owner is one of Goodell's biggest buddies?

steelers deal was overlooked because the league would have to admit they ****** up with the Pats

Also this. Go make us a sandwich Steezy. :lol:

Last edited:
Ummmm can't discount Jerry saying he would sue the league if they fined Zeke though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom