The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ex-boss stiffed me on my Christmas bonus :smh: knew that would happen tho. Spiteful because I left the company this week. He doesn't even give out a lot, but that's besides the point.

Speaking of Watt.

He's been out all season, and they have the worst QB they've had in years and yet their still in the mix for division champ.

I remember getting blasted over dude on here :lol:.

He's not that important, GMs take notes.

Nah, coconut oil, but some of us can afford to be selective with who we smash. You must not be one of them. 

sporting the Jeff Fisher record huh

giphy.gif

:lol: :rofl:

Speaking of Watt.

He's been out all season, and they have the worst QB they've had in years and yet their still in the mix for division champ.

And you should continue to get blasted, cause that sounds dumb

Last edited:
My ex-boss stiffed me on my Christmas bonus :smh: knew that would happen tho. Spiteful because I left the company this week. He doesn't even give out a lot, but that's besides the point.

My company constantly "forgets" or something "in the system" messes up and they miss it. Waiting on the current explanation funny enough. I get monthly and a year end. My last two months have been missed... good times to say the least.

I hear ya, we didn't get raises or bonuses this year and the folks responsible for a down year keep getting free passes :smh:

If you seen DSA's PYP stuff, he doesn't look like the type to eat a dozen donuts in one sitting
He double fists beers doe :nerd:

:nerd:

Movie is underrated

Yup :pimp:

One of my fav movies. :lol:

Some great lines in that movie

Fav one was when he tried to convince them that Dave Chapelle was a stone cold killer lmfao

Classic. Loved that part too

Blue Streak, pizza delivery.

Well no **** you know it. You literally have every movie in that war chest movie collection of your :lol:

If you seen DSA's PYP stuff, he doesn't look like the type to eat a dozen donuts in one sitting
He double fists beers doe :nerd:

Pics of dsa?
Only with his permission :nerd:

But he looks like a cousin of Russell Wilson

:lol: feel free. but Russell Wilson?? Damn, I'm hurt :rofl:

:smh: :smh: @ my dude Blount getting snubbed for the pro bowl while he leads the league in rushing TD's and already has 1000+ yards

Speaking of Watt.

Look at you.

Stick to the bungals.

Dudes don't post about their own teams all season and have opinions on others.

I hear ya, we didn't get raises or bonuses this year and the folks responsible for a down year keep getting free passes :smh:

Lol funny you say that...

let's blame a rookie while you make excuses for half a decade for your bum *** QB

enjoy Matt Moore leading you to a place Tannehill only sees from his couch

:lol:

First, see the post I made responding to Mac.

People responsible for things going wrong and operations being a bit screwy continue to get free passes no matter the evidence. Hence I say funny you say that. Because we have very similar work situations regarding bonused and raises.

But you wanted to be emotional.

Fun fact, I care nothing about the Eagles or their QB. As a matter of fact, I believe I defended him much earlier in the season saying something like he has no one to throw to.

Fun fact, I will enjoy the Dolphins going to the playoffs while they are being held together by a damn good rookie head coach.

Stop being emotional bro. No one cares.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

First, see the post I made responding to Mac.

People responsible for things going wrong and operations being a bit screwy continue to get free passes no matter the evidence. Hence I say funny you say that. Because we have very similar work situations regarding bonused and raises.

Fun fact, I care nothing about the Eagles or their QB. As a matter of fact, I believe I defended him much earlier in the season saying something like he has no one to throw to.

Fun fact, I will enjoy the Dolphins going to the playoffs while they are being held together by a damn good rookie head coach.

Stop being emotional bro. No one cares.

emotional? you keep bringing up Wentz

but I guess I finally agree with CP about reaching for a QB, D1 WR Tannehill been sucking for 5 years when the answer was sitting on the bench the whole time

Last edited:

let's blame a rookie while you make excuses for half a decade for your bum *** QB

enjoy Matt Moore leading you to a place Tannehill only sees from his couch

Show me WHERE in this post I brought up Wentz.

Show me where I care about the Eagles or their QB situation.

Take all the emotional shots you want, I honestly don't care. That's all you have is your emotions as you don't want to back peddle now. You made a mistake, it's fine.

Regardless, try and stop being so emotional (especially since I was on your side in real life and not NFL nonsense) it's not a good look bruv.

is there a part of the story we're not privy to?

like some public info you're referring to? or some previous NT related story some of us (or maybe it's just me) are missing?

or this something personal with you and stillin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom