The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drew Bree's and Tannehill...

African-American wide receivers are pivotal to their success... Both dudes are whack and lame...

"Use a better platform"

Okay, use a different posse of wide receivers then :lol:

Problem with romo now, dude is seeing ghosts.. And I can't really blame him after his injuries

hell I can't blame him just because of the size and speed of these dudes

Undersized dudes are huge by any other normal standard.. The actual slow guys are huge as shhhhh

I be watching the games and commentators be like " yea he's undersized" dude be like 6'1 225 solid [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I don't think people realize people running under 4.6 are probably running under 11 seconds for the 100.. I'd even go as high as 4.65.. Depending on their technique maybe even 4.7 guys

If you feel like being amused, set some time aside and read the full Josh Norman interview with ESPN. The talking points coming out of that only got some of the good stuff. That thing was FILLED with quotes, man.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Norman brought a fully loaded choppa to that interview.

By the way, I think we really do need to move all Kaepernick news to another thread cause this is literally all that's being talked about in here and we have the regular season starting next week.
You dudes can flood this thread with clownish wrestling/beer/AWG talk all day long but when it comes to Kaep, ya'll want this thread cleaned up.

LOL. You dudes kill me.
laugh.gif
@ the AWG shot. Lowkey true. Your post was on point.
dont forget about baseball too. 

One of my professors this semester is smokin hot & buys RedZone every year so she could watch the Raiders.

I think I'm in love :wow:

The fact that Norman even agreed to do that cover proves how much of a clown he is. Be your own man, be original. **** is wack.

Nicholas, you just hit puberty like a month ago. Simmer down.

Romo absolutely still has trade value ...it's teams out here would still welcome a washed Peyton if he decided to come back ...the Broncos just picked a random dude to start cuz they foolishly thought they were ok with Sanchez :lol:

Drew Bree's and Tannehill...

African-American wide receivers are pivotal to their success... Both dudes are whack and lame...

"Use a better platform"

Okay, use a different posse of wide receivers then :lol:

Another person proves my point.
One person (Kaep) can state their opinion, but when others do they are "clowns", "wack", "lame"...

I haven't seen many actually in the NFL disagree with what he specifically said, just their opinion to go about it in a different way.

You either respect and take all opinions with regards to the Kaepernick situation or you're a hypocrite. Only Kaep has the right to exercise his freedoms? Only Kaep has the right to speak what's on his mind? Makes no sense to me... but if it doesn't fit people's narrative I guess the other side HAS to be wrong.

Until it crosses a line (racial slurs and bashing, physical violence, etc...) I don't get why the two aren't equal. I mean... I do but...

One of my professors this semester is smokin hot & buys RedZone every year so she could watch the Raiders.

I think I'm in love :wow:

Pics or you're "Professor" is just a pron star you watch ever couple days and you're telling tales.

[emoji]128521[/emoji]
... no srs.

How are these men, most of them white, going to tell a black man how he should protest the mistreatment of black people?

He did it in a peaceful way that was also on a platform to generate enough attention.

Any white person who has a problem with what he did is part of the problem, any black person who has a problem with what he did is misinformed.

Knowing the history of this country and the anthem itself, there is no reason any black person should ever be made to stand or respect it.

nicholasmaz is gonna wind up on the news for drinking Platinum's with his professor after school hours. Turns a tutoring sesh into a Risque RedZone viewing.

You can't tell someone how to protest, especially when you can't do it more peaceful than what he's doing. I loved what Stan Verrett, Jim Brown and CC Sabathia said. More athletes should be showing support. Protesting is meant for you to pick a side and majority of the people are more offended that he's not standing to a flag and not the innocent minorities being killed by the police.

Another person proves my point.
One person (Kaep) can state their opinion, but when others do they are "clowns", "wack", "lame"...

I haven't seen many actually in the NFL disagree with what he specifically said, just their opinion to go about it in a different way.

You either respect and take all opinions with regards to the Kaepernick situation or you're a hypocrite. Only Kaep has the right to exercise his freedoms? Only Kaep has the right to speak what's on his mind? Makes no sense to me... but if it doesn't fit people's narrative I guess the other side HAS to be wrong.

Until it crosses a line (racial slurs and bashing, physical violence, etc...) I don't get why the two aren't equal. I mean... I do but...

using your logic...

If Brees and Tannehill are entitled to the right to tell a black man how to handle oppression ( :rolleyes )....

Isn't Grimey entitled to his opinion that they're lame?

Frankly I say **** anyone who's offended by Kaepernick's actions.

Neither of them dudes open their mouths about police gunning down black people but NOW they have an opinion on something, all the while ignoring what made him sit in the first place.

Dudes are a joke.

How are these men, most of them white, going to tell a black man how he should protest the mistreatment of black people?

He did it in a peaceful way that was also on a platform to generate enough attention.

Any white person who has a problem with what he did is part of the problem, any black person who has a problem with what he did is misinformed.

Knowing the history of this country and the anthem itself, there is no reason any black person should ever be made to stand or respect it

View media item 1095080

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom