Just as annoying as the Patriots or the Washington Deadskins

Ain't you a Panthers fan? :lol:
Yeah
What, I can't hate teams?
I don't root for my own division too like someone on here :nerd: :lol: jk DMX

Joey Bosa thanking Kaep right now
I don't get the outrage about either story

Football is a dangerous sport
Bosa has every right to negotiate within his power for a contract that benefits him
I already said what I got to say about Kaep, the people offended are the ones that hide behind that same racism Kaep is talking about

I typically make the yearly official chargers thread but I've been MIA for 6 months. Finally back, has anyone made the thread yet for all 11 of us fans? Lol
If not I'll make it tomorrow.

I hate the Seahawks, but Beast Mode is the man :nthat:
Who brings a Patriots shirt to that signing btw?:lol:

Why u hate the Hawks
Because the team is annoying

Yeah

Don't hate them for being just like your team

I hate the Seahawks, but Beast Mode is the man :nthat:
Who brings a Patriots shirt to that signing btw?:lol:

Why u hate the Hawks
Because the team is annoying

Yeah

Don't hate them for being just like your team
View media item 2148819
What is that supposed to mean? I get annoyed when you guys win. Big whoop. I'm sure you aren't as happy or annoyed when someone in your division or conference beats your team.

Anyway, Stan Verrett did a good monologue on sportscenter earlier about the kaepernick thing

I just saw what Stan said. Nicely done, always was a fan.

Not surprised by Sherman, he's always saying some BS when it comes to this topic. I appreciated when Michael Bennett told him to shut up.

Feels like Sherman became a company man ever since he got all that heat for the Erin Andrews interview :lol:

Dude went from James Harrison lite to Jerry Rice

So from reading most of these posts on here.....anybody that has a different stance on what Kaepernick did is a senseless, racist white person that doesn't care about black rights. Is that what most of you posters are getting at?

By the way, I think we really do need to move all Kaepernick news to another thread cause this is literally all that's being talked about in here and we have the regular season starting next week.

By the way, I think we really do need to move all Kaepernick news to another thread cause this is literally all that's being talked about in here and we have the regular season starting next week.

You dudes can flood this thread with clownish wrestling/beer/AWG talk all day long but when it comes to Kaep, ya'll want this thread cleaned up.

LOL. You dudes kill me.

So from reading most of these posts on here.....anybody that has a different stance on what Kaepernick did is a senseless, racist white person that doesn't care about black rights. Is that what most of you posters are getting at?

Nope but it's odd seeing his point being completely overlooked by so many people and so many choosing to focus on just about everything other than what he was actually trying to do. Especially the folks shoehorning the military into this while overlooking the league's shady past with them. Sure there's a lot of folks that could fall under what you described but definitely not everyone who disagrees with his actions,that should be clear.

On your other point,this thread can veer off on wrestling,TV or food debates/convos for days on end but as soon as a hot button issue that gets people uncomfortable comes up,we need to get back on topic :lol:

* S4L S4L beat me to the punch :lol:

Last edited:
Yea..all y'all "let's talk sports" types need to speak for yourselves...

I'm thoroughly enjoying the conversations that have taken place since Kaps silent and peaceful protest...

Feels like Sherman became a company man ever since he got all that heat for the Erin Andrews interview :lol:

Dude went from James Harrison lite to Jerry Rice

:rofl:

I'm weak cause this is so true..lol..

Hahahahahahaha, I already knew Miko Grimes was wild but damn. I'm a fan now.

If Dak goes 6-3 or 9-2, do they let Romo play again or would they stay with Dak or possibly try to trade Romo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom