The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
incredulous.gif

Carrie need to back up. She's still good looking, but damn I didn't flip to NBC to see her all in the videos on her Diddy ****

Just show some more football

Last edited:
Jags should have fired Gus Bradley and gotten a real coach

Suck for one more season.. Get a decent draft pick then get the new guy and he has a somewhat stacked roster to work with

They need to build the lines more though.. Go tackle or pass rushing DT high (assuming dude they got from Florida gives them an edge rusher)

Then you can address interior oline later in draft

They won't be good til they get a good coach.. It's easy to be a good position coach or coordinator if the head guy basically covers that side of the ball

I got very little faith in dougie for that same reason.. But we got good assistants who I do have faith in

I honestly feel like Pederson is useless and does nothing at all but Schwartz is going to have that defense looking good.

They won't be good til they get a good coach.. It's easy to be a good position coach or coordinator if the head guy basically covers that side of the ball

I got very little faith in dougie for that same reason.. But we got good assistants who I do have faith in

I honestly feel like Pederson is useless and does nothing at all but Schwartz is going to have that defense looking good.

The good thing I think I know about dougie is that he isn't one of those guys that isn't that smart but believes he is..

He's going to actually play to the strength of the team and the roster, you can already see that with us going with 5 WRs at the most.. And trey burton actually getting used during the preseason (and ertz)

We have a great DC and a great special teams coordinator.. Good secondary, oline and RB coaches.. Then a couple former QBs on the staff, like frank reich who worked with manning and rivers previously

Last edited:
So this was Elway's plan all along? He "knew what he had in Osweiler" and "willingly went in a different direction" with Trevor Siemian?

Last edited:
wow so Sanchize officially to the bench? LAWL

it's OK, Franc. it's for the best

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom