The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow so Sanchize officially to the bench? LAWL

it's OK, Franc. it's for the best

I had a good laugh at the possibility of Simien being the starter a few weeks back...never did I actually expect that it would come to fruition :rofl: :rofl:

trev earned it. he outplayed mark and pax. i remember chris harris saying in like may to not sleep on trev. he was under the radar. little did we know.

what's the deal with paxton lynch?

does he look that bad to where he's not even being considered for the starting gig?

why draft him in the 1st round then?

trevor siemian?

this won't end well 

they dont want to throw him to the wolves.

Lynch would be wise to sit a year

Siemian can't be worse than Peyton was last year but I don't think the D can carry the team again like it did

I had a good laugh at the possibility of Simien being the starter a few weeks back...never did I actually expect that it would come to fruition :rofl: :rofl:

trev earned it. he outplayed mark and pax. i remember chris harris saying in like may to not sleep on trev. he was under the radar. little did we know.

does he look that bad to where he's not even being considered for the starting gig?

trevor siemian?

this won't end well 

I don't mind at all :lol:

So they don't want to throw Lynch to the Wolves yet they're comfortable throwing Siemien to the Panthers? :lol: :x

Last edited:

trevor siemian?

this won't end well 

I don't mind at all :lol:

So they don't want to throw Lynch to the Wolves yet they're comfortable throwing Siemien to the Panthers? :lol: :x

i saw what you did there [emoji]128527[/emoji]

feel bad for mark but i like what i have seen from trev. hes ready.

coming for bradys throne :nerd:

giphy.gif

trevor siemian?

this won't end well 

Lynch needs a year, plain and simple.

redshirt year.

trust, he's the future.

he's flashed, but he doesn't know the system, has to learn to work from under center, and is still raw.

Siemien's a couple years into the system, and has shown enough to start.

Wait, so Elway's trying to trade/cut Sanchez now?? Damn so they're betting it all on 2 inexperienced QB's??

6ADLV4r.gif

Last edited:
Wait so Elways trying to trade/cut Sanchez now?? Damn so they're betting it all on 2 inexperienced QB's??

6ADLV4r.gif

pretty much.

Expect them to sign a veteren qb here soon (TJ Yates, or the guy Atlanta just let go)..

:nerd:

I personally think they should keep Sanchez, but the narrative has been written already. Those fumbles sealed his fate..

Denver screwed up man they should've traded for Bradford. He would've flourished out there with those weapons and been the perfect QB to just drive the bus for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom