The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

franc could have made that throw

will take that as a compliment :smokin

what's the deal with paxton lynch?

does he look that bad to where he's not even being considered for the starting gig?

why draft him in the 1st round then?

trevor siemian?

this won't end well 

this guy?

200w.gif

:lol: cot dammit pax :smh:

Why does dude look so much like a young Zlatan Ibrahimovic :lol:

View media item 2148096

:wow: whoa

People in Denver said Paxton was better than they expected. I could definitely see him starting later this year. It would be smart to sit him for the entire year though.

Sanchez gotta be getting cut or traded. Especially with the rumors of Kaep getting cut. I would go for him and let Sanchez go and keep the pick.

Last edited:
have the Saints participated in the preseason? feel like they haven't been mentioned anywhere lol

People in Denver said Paxton was better than they expected. I could definitely see him starting later this year. It would be smart to sit him for the entire year though.

I'm in Denver - Lynch looks good.

He's big and athletic, and has an arm. Pretty prototypical qb for Kubiaks system. Honestly I expect him to flourish once he takes the reins.

but he needs a year.

still raw in certain aspects, and what he's had the most issues with thus far - the playbook.

His biggest challenge has been getting out of the huddle. With time that issue will become non-existent.

Make no mistake though, Elway is hedging the Broncos future on the Backstreet Boy-boy.
View media item 2148139

Last edited:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
In the end, Chargers got some of what they wanted from Joey Bosa and he got some of what he wanted from them. A compromise. As it should be.

It took this long to figure that **** out? ****** morons. :smh:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 4m4 minutes ago
The #Chargers and Joey Bosa reached a 4-year, $25.8M contract, source said. He gets a $17M signing bonus. It's all fully guaranteed.

Last edited:
Bosa = 4 years, 25.8 fully gauranteed. 17m signing bonus.

also apparently dude from Overhaulin' works for NFL network now lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom