The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chargers are dumb as hell, they just wanted to be **** heads

now your top pick has basically missed an entire 1st camp because of this

Last edited:
Congrats to Bosa
Get your money

Also been reading all this Kaep opinion articles and tbh, who cares? Kaep has every right to not sit for the national anthem. Big whoop. He plays football. He's not a politician. Also white people hating on Kaep are ironic as hell, they are the ones that would treat black people as second class citizens, and they act like everything is all good. Is it really?

Got all his money

Skipped TC

Watched the pointless games from his couch

bosa won
aqDwC.png

Last edited:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 12m12 minutes ago
Chargers compromised on cash flow in years 2,3,4 + gave Joey Bosa largest upfront signing bonus in Chargers history; SD got offset language.

Bosa said from jump, I don't care which, I'll take one or the other.

SD lookin like some ****** clowns. :smh:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 12m12 minutes ago
Chargers compromised on cash flow in years 2,3,4 + gave Joey Bosa largest upfront signing bonus in Chargers history; SD got offset language.
Bosa said from jump, I don't care which, I'll take one or the other.

SD lookin like some ****** clowns.
mean.gif
FROM THE JUMP he said pick one.
laugh.gif
Let's compromise...y'all choose one. Chargers said nah. Refused to budge until now, and put out that ridiculous & embarrassing statement on their Twitter account + website.

Another case of the player's side handling matters a HELL of a lot better than the owners. **** those clowns.

Those SD fans I saw on that tweet's thread blindly riding their team's **** and ignoring the business side of it...they can go **** themselves too.

And I don't 'eem **** w/ Bosa like that...he could be a bust for all I care.

Yo @651akathePaul...let me know what ya mans Merril Hoge and Charley Casserly have to say now though. 

Last edited:
Paxton Lynch is playing the entire 4th preseason game

that tells me they aren't sold on Trevor Orton

I'm usually a fan of Jim but I can't rock with him there at all :smh:

Jim is a clown. I had to block many people on FB this morning. Steady posting about what a bad guy Kaep is but had nothing to say or post about the cops when they were killing innocent black folks. I know where they stand now.

wouldnt that mean the opposite though.

feel like if they played trevor at all it would mean they havent seen enough 

that tells me they need to see the most out of him and it's not a foregone conclusion that Trevor isnt the clear cut #1

Last edited:

JIM HARBAUGH: I DON’T RESPECT KAEPERNICK’S MOTIVATION OR ACTION

Ole Jimmy Boy has no problems pretending to be into black culture when it comes to recruiting for his football program, but has a problem when black players decide to stand up for something that's been a detriment to our culture for hundreds of years.

Clown of the highest degree.
Speaking of people that could go **** themselves...

Harbaughs are really good coaches, but they could go ahead and do that. Don't care for either of them. Every other week John whines and cries to the media about the big bad Ravens getting screwed by something.

Had no idea Jim was all "'Murica" until he made the move to Michigan. I guess I wasn't paying close attention prior to that.

I'm usually a fan of Jim but I can't rock with him there at all :smh:

Jim is a clown. I had to block many people on FB this morning. Steady posting about what a bad guy Kaep is but had nothing to say or post about the cops when they were killing innocent black folks. I know where they stand now.

Agreed. People have a problem with him sitting but they have no comment on innocent blacks getting killed. It's a ****** joke. The message is what's important and they seem to conveniently overlook that. Disgusting as hell. I like Jim but I'm not surprised at all.

I'm looking for an authentic Kaep jersey now. Son is a hero and we haven't had an athlete stand up like this in a long time.

Last edited:
[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/CoachJim4UM[/URL]"]

[FLOAT=LEFT]Coach HarbaughVerified account

‏@CoachJim4UM
[/FLOAT]

I apologize for misspeaking my true sentiments. To clarify, I support Colin's motivation. It's his method of action that I take exception to

some recruits must have gave him a call.
[/quote]
lol @ being mad at the method
He just sits during the national anthem
He doesn't kill or disenfranchise anyone by sitting down

Jims view doesn't change my opinion of him as a good coach. Outside of that I've lost respect for him. People want to justify their Kaep slander as he was disrespecting the troops and all that. Not the case at all. They completely disregard his reasons for what he did.

Jims view doesn't change my opinion of him as a good coach. Outside of that I've lost respect for him. People want to justify their Kaep slander as he was disrespecting the troops and all that. Not the case at all. They completely disregard his reasons for what he did.
it's definitely sad that more people are up in arms about him not standing up than caring about what he is trying to bring attention too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom