The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea the comments on that article :x , had to get up outta there :lol: :smh:

:lol: at harbaugh "mis speaking" , probly remembered who he has to go out and recruit

Bomani just put out a good article.

http://theundefeated.com/features/kaepernick-is-asking-for-justice-not-peace/

This is what a stand looks like. For better or worse, stands that demand people come together rarely have that effect. And contrary to popular belief, stands do not create divisions and fissures. They amplify  them. The whole point of a stand is to put them on display, to ask the world to confront and examine their hypocrisies and ask why they’re on one side and not the other. Protests that don’t offend aren’t worth the effort. The ones that do are the ones that can change the world

I always see those comments on the Yahoo message boards too

The staple is always

"He's rich, why should be care about black issues, everything is all good since he's rich"
"He's being lazy right now"
"Why doesn't anyone talk about white on white crime"

The deflection is amazing :rofl: smh

Edit: Also I been hearing the argument lately is that Kaep was adopted by a white family, why should he be angry about the issues when he hasn't been living in the ghettos?

Well it actually makes more sense, he's actually seen and heard the racist rhetoric in the "higher class" neighborhoods

Last edited:
Isn't Kaep already guaranteed his contract for this year? The comment said he's just trying to make the team so he gets his full contract.

Will read that Bomani article later.

Isn't Kaep already guaranteed his contract for this year? The comment said he's just trying to make the team so he gets his full contract.

Will read that Bomani article later.

His contract has escalators and deescalators, such as making all pro etc.

But he loses about $2mill if he doesn't make first second team etc.

Last edited:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 12m12 minutes ago

Chargers compromised on cash flow in years 2,3,4 + gave Joey Bosa largest upfront signing bonus in Chargers history; SD got offset language.

Bosa said from jump, I don't care which, I'll take one or the other.

SD lookin like some ****** clowns. :smh:

FROM THE JUMP he said pick one. :lol: Let's compromise...y'all choose one. Chargers said nah. Refused to budge until now, and put out that ridiculous & embarrassing statement on their Twitter account + website.

Another case of the player's side handling matters a HELL of a lot better than the owners. **** those clowns.

Those SD fans I saw on that tweet's thread blindly riding their team's **** and ignoring the business side of it...they can go **** themselves too.

And I don't 'eem **** w/ Bosa like that...he could be a bust for all I care.

Yo @651akathePaul
...let me know what ya mans Merril Hoge and Charley Casserly have to say now though. 

My mans?

Chill.

CrDUogBXgAANm5M

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Just let me cook dammit. Those are your guys.

On the real though...I'm curious to see what they say regarding these new developments. I'm gonna do some laundry later this week, but I wouldn't mind seeing a spin cycle right now. Hoge and Casserly are two guys that take themselves WAY too seriously...sort of like a Tedy Bruschi.

Last edited:
:lol:

Just let me cook dammit. Those are your guys.

On the real though...I'm curious to see what they say regarding these new developments. I'm gonna do some laundry later this week, but I wouldn't mind seeing a spin cycle right now. Hoge and Casserly are two guys that take themselves WAY too seriously...sort of like a Tedy Bruschi.

I just wasn't too familiar with the rookie contract side of things and found it interesting at the claims that the majority of teams operated in the same way. I mentioned before, but I really don't care about it that much. I just brought it up for discussion.

If I'm watching anything like that today, I'll let you know if they say anything. :lol:

Ian RapoportVerified account
‏@RapSheet
The #Seahawks are cutting CB Brandon Browner, source said. The homecoming didn't work out.

glad he was able to do work for us and get that ring. he might be dunzo

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump believes San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick should find another country that suits his personal beliefs, he told The Dori Monson Show.

“I have followed it and I think it’s personally not a good thing,” Trump said. “I think it’s a terrible thing, and you know, maybe he should find a country that works better for him, let him try, it’s not gonna happen.”

ah yes, the good 'ol..."if it's so bad here, leave'' logic :lol:

why doesn't Trump leave since America sucks and needs to be great again? oh wait...

Last edited:

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump believes San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick should find another country that suits his personal beliefs, he told The Dori Monson Show.

“I have followed it and I think it’s personally not a good thing,” Trump said. “I think it’s a terrible thing, and you know, maybe he should find a country that works better for him, let him try, it’s not gonna happen.”
ah yes, the good 'ol..."if it's so bad here, leave'' logic
laugh.gif
The iron knee here is that his campaign is to "Make America Great Again". Doesn't that mean that America has problems.... the same thing Kaep said 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
the fact Trump is even the Rep. candidate speaks volumes about this country right now

it's embarrassing when you meet people from other countries and they ask you about that, too. you have to plead with them that we're not all idiots and that the average american (i think, i want to think) doesn't support Trump :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom