The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo what if Kaep gets in the game (Gabbert injured or stinking up the joint) and he just balls out [emoji]128514[/emoji]

the fact Trump is even the Rep. candidate speaks volumes about this country right now

it's embarrassing when you meet people from other countries and they ask you about that, too. you have to plead with them that we're not all idiots and that the average american (i think, i want to think) doesn't support Trump :lol:

I think what's even more embarrassing are the people that vouch for him.

But Brandon Browner :frown: guess it wasn't meant to be

the fact Trump is even the Rep. candidate speaks volumes about this country right now

it's embarrassing when you meet people from other countries and they ask you about that, too. you have to plead with them that we're not all idiots and that the average american (i think, i want to think) doesn't support Trump :lol:

The few drunken conversations I had with Europeans earlier this summer that turned political involved that exact situation. The general consensus seems to be "wtf, are you all serious?" Lol

Also, changing R* to Eli in that previous post killed me :rofl:

Last edited:
in all seriousness...do these guys even vote? like do they have time to do that during the season?

My guess is the majority of rich athletes don't care about who is president at least not while they have millions

in all seriousness...do these guys even vote? like do they have time to do that during the season?
i still wonder if they have time or care to do an absentee ballot
laugh.gif

TBH...if I was an NFL athlete, it'd be the furthest thing from my mind. furthest? farthest? whatever...someone cue up that finding forester scene
laugh.gif
yeah, I don't know. people don't really talk about who they vote for anyway. word to that Chapelle skit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom