The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he explain why his wife needs vitamin S?

wrestling-kid-impressed-gifs-of-wrestling-fans-being-wrestling-fans.gif

So this was Elway's plan all along? He "knew what he had in Osweiler" and "willingly went in a different direction" with Trevor Siemian?

or maybe he saw trev this summer and he looked as good as brock only with no in game experience and cheaper :nerd:

wow so Sanchize officially to the bench? LAWL

it's OK, Franc. it's for the best

kind of feel bad for mark. he was hit on those fumbles. that doesnt happen and its his job.

bench? denver might still cut him. he might not even be on the team.

Denver's making a huge mistake

dont have a choice nick |I

lead them to the promise land trev :nthat:

you earned it trev. from what i saw in the preseason he looks good but is still questionable at times with some throws. although he lacks in game experience, he worked with manning as did brock. who knows how much he was able to absorb. time will tell. has a good arm. the trevor era in denver begins.

Denver won the SB with the ghost of Manning at QB and really thought they didn't need one the whole next season.

^ But Chip probably does and they probably don't want Kaep at all now.

From the little bit that I saw of Denver so far, I thought Paxton looked the best. I think they cut Sanchez but a trade for Kaep would be hilarious.

what's the deal with paxton lynch?

does he look that bad to where he's not even being considered for the starting gig?

why draft him in the 1st round then?

trevor siemian?

this won't end well 

what's the deal with paxton lynch?

does he look that bad to where he's not even being considered for the starting gig?

why draft him in the 1st round then?

trevor siemian?

this won't end well 

whatchu talking bout? this is going to be ******* amazing :pimp:

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom