The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaep answered every question. If he feels oppressed, growing up with racism and how he feels about the military. Great read. I always thought Kaep was dumb but I was wrong. He came off very well spoken.

http://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2016...ick-addresses-sitting-during-national-anthem/

View media item 2147645
It's a must read. Especially for those of you wondering if he dealt with racism or is looking for attention. @Buc Em @Mamba MVP@Jay02 cpf262 cpf262
I haven't heard audio but from interviews the dude definitely has this thought out and can express himself exceptionally well

Bengals jerseys remind me of the Cardinals. They represent the Reebok era better than any other jersey. Both are trash and need a refresh.

Jags not looking so good

Last edited:
whoa 
eek.gif

Kaep answered every question. If he feels oppressed, growing up with racism and how he feels about the military. Great read. I always thought Kaep was dumb but I was wrong. He came off very well spoken.

http://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2016...ick-addresses-sitting-during-national-anthem/

View media item 2147645
It's a must read. Especially for those of you wondering if he dealt with racism or is looking for attention. @Buc Em @Mamba MVP@Jay02 cpf262 cpf262

Good read and I've said from the start I understand what he's doing but maybe not necessarily the way but I def get it. There needs to be change in the way this country views and provides for people in these situations . Like someone said at least now there will be more conversations about this and the way sports are tied to the media this can't be ignored. Today is the anniversary of mlks I have a dream speech which reminds me that unity and strength are needed for change to take place. Need to come together in spite of our backgrounds and circumstance.

Last edited:
They won't be good til they get a good coach.. It's easy to be a good position coach or coordinator if the head guy basically covers that side of the ball

I got very little faith in dougie for that same reason.. But we got good assistants who I do have faith in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom