The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, told y'all for awhile he was lazy and careless. Had a few Phila fans tell me it would be different this time.

This Peyton special is dope. Eli on it with him.

Kaep is brave for doing this minor evil to make statement. I applaud the hell out of him

However my question to him and to all is what is this going to accomplish? Honestly

Unfortunately I doubt any change will result. Is he going for general awareness? Again I applaud him and support him

Last edited:
Kaep is brave for doing this minor evil to make statement. I applaud the hell out of him

However my question to him and to all is what is this going to accomplish? Honestly

Unfortunately I doubt any change will result. Is he going for general awareness? Again I applaud him and support him

Discussion(s), which need to be taking place.

Glad I came back in here cause I had no idea there was a 3rd game tonight :lol: I'm over here watching a new(?) Simpsons episode

Discussion(s), which need to be taking place.
That's true

Kaep answered every question. If he feels oppressed, growing up with racism and how he feels about the military. Great read. I always thought Kaep was dumb but I was wrong. He came off very well spoken.

http://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2016...ick-addresses-sitting-during-national-anthem/

View media item 2147645
It's a must read. Especially for those of you wondering if he dealt with racism or is looking for attention. @Buc Em @Mamba MVP@Jay02 @cpf262

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom