The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skip and Shannon Sharpe show not sure how to react to that?!?!

Don't.. It's fox sports or whatever it's called.. No one cares

Fox pretty much like ESPN, except ppl actually care about non sports stuff on ESPN for some odd reason.. Fox sports is where careers go to die

ESPN got its radio lineup though, only non sports thing I tune into to ESPN for

Yeah FOX is dead to me i do like Colin Cowherd

so what exactly is a catch?

The way I see it, the ground can't cause a fumble, so it makes little sense that it can cause an incompletion. Not only that, but you always here Pereira and Carey talk about the "process" of a catch....That's half the issue. There ain't no process. A catch is the simultaneous action of a moving object coming to a complete stop -- in this case, being corralled by your hands. That's it. That's your process. No falling to the ground and what happens after.

View media item 2147482

:lol:

Eagles released, amongst others, veteran WRs Rueben Randle and Chris Givens.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter)

August 28, 2016

@itsaboutthattime

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Kap's hair 
sick.gif
 Losing job to Gabbart 
sick.gif

His decline
roll.gif

"Randle is an athlete that is a cross between A. J. Green and Julio Jones. He should have a similar impact at the next level”
— Daniel Montoya, a national recruiting analyst for Rivals.com.[

Welp

Made this point in the Eagles thread.. But with the draft I hate when my team over drafts guys because of need

Like you literally gotta treat it like how you should a fantasy draft and if there is depth at a position take multiple guys and just try to get the most value

Someone brought up the Eagles passing on Allen Robinson in the '14 draft

For me, we should have taken multiple WRs in that draft because the position was just that deep and you could get talent in the mid rounds.. Instead of reaching on Marcus smith

Easily 1 of the best drafts the Eagles have ever had was '02 when they took Lito shepherd, Sheldon brown and Michael lewis all before round 3 (and Brian Westbrook in the 3rd).. But we already had a great secondary, but dudes were getting older outside of Dawkins

But you're your stocking the roster with the best talent and preparing the team to make moves.. You can let guys walk when they get old or expensive.. You can make trades to needy teams (like us trading al Harris for a 2nd round pick back then)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom