The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time KC beat us we went on a 6 game win streak :nerd:

Need another one of those streaks again :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

It's def wide open for any team to win it this year. All teams seem to have major weaknesses that can be exploited. Playoffs are gonna be lit this year. Old man Steve Smith can possibly ride out with a ring and Joe Flacco can join the Qbs with 2 rings club. [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]
Pretty much
I thought Seahawks had a good chance at making a Super Bowl appearance, but with Earl Thomas out of the season, it's not looking as good.
Pretty much a crapshoot who's going to be at the SB.
For now I think the Cowboys and Patriots got the best shot at reaching the big game, unless there are more injuries to happen.

Don't doubt us doggie. Still have Frank Clark, Mike Bennett, Clifford Avril, Sherman, Lane, KJ Wright, Bob Wagner, Kam Chancellor

man earl going out doesn't take the seahawks out of the equation just like gronk doesn't take NE out of it. these teams are good teams, built to overcome that stuff.

Last edited:
nah, were good.

coulda swore you was suppose to be a fan for the day and the day ain't over [emoji]129300[/emoji] lol

nah, were good.

coulda swore you was suppose to be a fan for the day and the day ain't over [emoji]129300[/emoji] lol

franc a traitor. that ain't evident by now? dude has no loyalty :smh:

:rofl: :smh: youre right. still got about 2 hrs left in the day (pacific time).

someone just texted me that the ball that Cooper didn't catch hit the camera cable, and that's what caused him to look like he lost it or whatever. i'm looking for a source to confirm that :lol:

someone just texted me that the ball that Cooper didn't catch hit the camera cable, and that's what caused him to look like he lost it or whatever. i'm looking for a source to confirm that :lol:

i blame @franc

Post game interview Coop said the ball changed direction. I thought what kinda **** is he smoking but now it makes sense :lol:

Football gods weren't with us tonight. Still a lot of football to be played in the AFC West.

Last edited:
man earl going out doesn't take the seahawks out of the equation just like gronk doesn't take NE out of it. these teams are good teams, built to overcome that stuff.
I said a lesser chance jeez :lol:
I didn't say they can't make it

It's def wide open for any team to win it this year. All teams seem to have major weaknesses that can be exploited. Playoffs are gonna be lit this year. Old man Steve Smith can possibly ride out with a ring and Joe Flacco can join the Qbs with 2 rings club. [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]
Pretty much
I thought Seahawks had a good chance at making a Super Bowl appearance, but with Earl Thomas out of the season, it's not looking as good.
Pretty much a crapshoot who's going to be at the SB.
For now I think the Cowboys and Patriots got the best shot at reaching the big game, unless there are more injuries to happen.

Don't doubt us doggie. Still have Frank Clark, Mike Bennett, Clifford Avril, Sherman, Lane, KJ Wright, Bob Wagner, Kam Chancellor
KJ and Bobby is a scary duo yo

i blame @franc

Post game interview Coop said the ball changed direction. I thought what kinda **** is he smoking but now it makes sense :lol:

Football gods weren't with us tonight. Still a lot of football to be played in the AFC West.

View media item 2255823

That should be a wrap on the Carr MVP talk.

Especially if Dak or Zeke have a big game on Sunday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom