The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brett Favre wouldn't let a damn pinky injury prevent him from beating a division foe. Carr gotta man up and play better, pinky pain or no pinky pain. #4

Brett Favre wouldn't let a damn pinky injury prevent him from beating a division foe. Carr gotta man up and play better, pinky pain or no pinky pain. #4

Favre was something else though, man. no one is as tough as that dude at the QB position :lol:

That boy Tyreek Hill is fast
sick.gif
only 22 years old, had no idea.

So much for Oak by 11, my bad @kdslittlebro
We still lost even though we won 
mean.gif

I'm almost as salty after this win as I was after Jamaal tore his ACL again and we blew the Bears game. And I had to hear that **** on the radio

Who went down now? I didn't catch the entire game.
Derrick Johnson. All-time leading tackler ILB. Pretty sure he tore his achilles again. He's already 34, so it's probably a wrap on his career and any semblance of run defense.

Favre was something else though, man. no one is as tough as that dude at the QB position :lol:

Dude would have soaked that pinkie in some 20 year old cooter over night meanwhile Carr probably thanking Jesus for testing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom