The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brett Favre wouldn't let a damn pinky injury prevent him from beating a division foe. Carr gotta man up and play better, pinky pain or no pinky pain. #4

Favre was something else though, man. no one is as tough as that dude at the QB position :lol:

Dude would have soaked that pinkie in some 20 year old cooter over night meanwhile Carr probably thanking Jesus for testing him.

HADHDHKASFHLAFHLALHFA

Last edited:
Nah Carr still the clear cut MVP to me. I'm not changing my mind because of a divisional game on a Thursday :lol:

You have Seahawks season tickets. You don't see football outside of that and primetime games. :lol: You don't have a clue...

Oh. Okay. :rofl:
Why you always coming for my throat?

Iono. :lol:

Snow day!!!!

You abouts to take this snowball to the face

If you're throwing, Im not concerned. I'll even pose with a pucker for ya.

Last edited:
if broncos win out somehow, they probably win the division.

although i think kc already wins any tiebreaker against Oakland and Denver, so they would need to lose to Denver and to someone else for Denver to overtake them.

Last edited:
Nah Carr still the clear cut MVP to me. I'm not changing my mind because of a divisional game on a Thursday :lol:

You have Seahawks season tickets. You don't see football outside of that and primetime games. :lol: You don't have a clue...

Oh. Okay. :rofl:
Why you always coming for my throat?

Iono. :lol:

Snow day!!!!

You abouts to take this snowball to the face

If you're throwing, Im not concerned. I'll even pose with a pucker for ya.

I hope you do make that mistake :lol:

if broncos win out somehow, they probably win the division.
Broncos got chiefs for week 16 and they are matching up with the raiders at week 17
I think they gonna have to win both to have a chance at being the division leader

It's def wide open for any team to win it this year. All teams seem to have major weaknesses that can be exploited. Playoffs are gonna be lit this year. Old man Steve Smith can possibly ride out with a ring and Joe Flacco can join the Qbs with 2 rings club. [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

It's def wide open for any team to win it this year. All teams seem to have major weaknesses that can be exploited. Playoffs are gonna be lit this year. Old man Steve Smith can possibly ride out with a ring and Joe Flacco can join the Qbs with 2 rings club. [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]
Pretty much
I thought Seahawks had a good chance at making a Super Bowl appearance, but with Earl Thomas out of the season, it's not looking as good.
Pretty much a crapshoot who's going to be at the SB.
For now I think the Cowboys and Patriots got the best shot at reaching the big game, unless there are more injuries to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom