The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the story with Andy Reid and Del Rio?

It's interesting how many people are saying Kelce and Reed >>>>> NT's beloved Gronk

ezgif.com-2747572373.gif

ezgif.com-9e4e56845f.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's Del Rio even mad at? He's the one who was tryna discredit KC after their first W over them :lol:

What's the story with Andy Reid and Del Rio?

It's interesting how many people are saying Kelce and Reed >>>>> NT's beloved Gronk

That's no different than folks throwing out the hot QB of the moment and saying > TB :lol:

Let Kelce catch 10 TD's in a season first

Reed >

For someone who's only gotten over 700 yards once in his career, Reed sure does get a lot of love. I guess TDs is all you need to be great.

Meanwhile G. Olsen continues to be underrated.

There are durability issues, but Reed would have gone over 700 yards in each of his first two seasons. When healthy, there's no reason to say that he's one of the top 3-5 TEs in the league. Great hands, runs good routes, and a good threat in the RZ.

But yea...I think Olsen is underrated for sure.

Speaking of TE's, I hope ASJ can be a fit for the Jets in 2017. He's too young and I believe has the talent to hang in this league. If Gailey is still here :rolleyes he has to include the TE in his game planning.

Last edited:
really rooting for Andy to get a Lombardi

Do you get why eagles fans would cringe at Andy winning?

If my Cowboys dont make it to the Superbowl and win I wouldnt mind seeing Alex and Andy get a ring.
I wouldnt mind this at all, especially since I can watch Eagles fans cringe...
Why would eagles fans cringe at Andy winning?

Speaking of TE's, I hope ASJ can be a fit for the Jets in 2017. He's too young and I believe has the talent to hang in this league. If Gailey is still here :rolleyes he has to include the TE in his game planning.

What do you legit expect from him?

Cause I don't think his best role is what the typical fans gets excited about TEs.. like he would be the solid #2 guy, mainly a blocker who periodically goes out on routes.. think he was one of the top tackle prospects coming out of high school

If I remember correctly, think Kyle brady

Last edited:

People will be having this same hope for ASJ his whole damn career. He'll always be one of those "potential" guys but the truth is he's lazy as hell, bad attitude and big as hell for nothing.

Wins vs teams currently above .500
Cowboys 4
Raiders 3
Chiefs 4
Seahawks 3
Steelers 3
Falcons 3
Bucs 3

I got NE winning on Monday. People are giving Bal waaaaayyy too much credit for some reason. They're not a good team.

What predictions have I made recently and was wrong about? I picked KC last night and I picked AZ over WAS last week. Those are the only ones I remember making in the last few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom