The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It gets real Raiders week 
laugh.gif
 you know everybody was turnt at that game. Flight from Oakland to KC drank all the alcohol on the flight

Btw Browns are grabbing their first W of the season on Sunday, sorry kingkoopa kingkoopa

Actually wouldn't mind.

I honestly dont want the Browns to have the #1 pick.

And itll help us get a better pick as well.

#ALLIN4DRAFTDAY

Draft going be real interesting at the top.. especially for the 9ers

Browns probably go Garrett, right?

And 9ers can't go allen at 2, right?

Ditto jets at 3 or 4

Last edited:
Still sick from last night 
sick.gif

They may have won the battle last night, but this ain't over yet. AFC West still up for grabs. Just gotta keep tellin myself that to make myself feel better 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Still sick from last night :x

They may have won the battle last night, but this ain't over yet. AFC West still up for grabs. Just gotta keep tellin myself that to make myself feel better :frown:
Blame TNF. This is better played game if it was on Sunday.

Supposed to be more snow in Green Bay for Seahawks game apparently. That should make for a fun game.

Last edited:
good news for the packers...they really might win out. pressure on the lions to stay ahead
I'm not sure snow helps the Packers here.

snow helps the passing game. receivers know where they're going, DBs don't. easier to slip when you have to cut unexpectedly.

now if it's a blizzard, sure. doesn't really help. but basic snow...usually helps a passing game.

Last edited:
:lol:

Yea unless you have TB under center,it's probably best not to gameplan around the pass during snow games :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom