The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could say Miko is wrong, but nope. Sage has been all lives mattering and Mike Tirico'ing for awhile now.

Miko is 100% right. it's just the way she said it that will overshadow any message Sage is supposed to receive :lol:

Last edited:
Jessica Simpson got them tittys though.

tVOD4YXd.jpg

Bad :pimp:

Never knew Sage was on her All Lives Matter steez. Long line of people getting exposed in the past couple of months ..add her to the list

Never knew Sage was on her All Lives Matter steez. Long line of people getting exposed in the past couple of months ..add her to the list

you know what's funny about that? so Sage said some stupid ALM type stuff, right? Miko blasts her. Sage mostly like is just going to go about her life not thinking twice about what she said. because why would she? cause she got cussed out? not going to do anything.

but i've seen countless times on facebook or twitter, someone pop off with that ALM stuff. and people actually take time to calmly explain to them why people say BLM, and why ALM doesn't make sense in our society. and they get it. they realize they were wrong.

does it mean everyone can be convinced? hell no. but you have no shot reaching someone by cussing them out :lol:

Last edited:

you know what's funny about that? so Sage said some stupid ALM type stuff, right? Miko blasts her. Sage mostly like is just going to go about her life not thinking twice about what she said. because why would she? cause she got cussed out? not going to do anything.

but i've seen countless times on facebook or twitter, someone pop off with that ALM stuff. and people actually take time to calmly explain to them why people say BLM, and why ALM doesn't make sense in our society. and they get it. they realize they were wrong.

does it mean everyone can be convinced? hell no. but you have no shot reaching someone by cussing them out :lol:

Nah.. this started because she said some BS about mike Evans disrespecting the troops.. posted a pic of a memorial or something

Nah.. this started because she said some BS about mike Evans disrespecting the troops.. posted a pic of a memorial or something

kneeling for the anthem, right? still...her point is lost on the people who need to hear it

as for mike...how you not going to vote? in florida, too

Last edited:

This. She said that usual "Have some respect" BS.

Some times people need to get cussed out. :lol:

Mike Evans is just an entitled athlete seeking attention

Protesting Trump in a state which was a huge swing state yet you didn't vote...gimme a break

It's hard to be mad about the results of a process that you don't participate in, but that is your right and prerogative

That doesn't mean he loses the right to voice his opinion or that it automatically invalidates whatever he says.. but for some it loses weight

However, the major thing that is sold about the troops fighting is that they are fighting for your freedoms (not factoring in the really real reasons.. the politics and all that jazz).. kaep and any of these other people protesting is exercising that freedom, which again is what is sold to everyone as the very thing they are fighting for

Kaep not voting is a non-issue to me because his cause is bigger than this election.

Mike Evans kneeling because Trump was elected even though he didn't vote himself, however? Nah, FOH famb.

Kaep not voting is a non-issue to me because his cause is bigger than this election.

Kaep kneeling was regarding wrongs that were done.. wasn't specifically regarding the election or either candidate.. he was asked and voiced his opinion on that subject

But mike not voting doesn't mean he can't speak out about the result.. but he and way too many people didn't take trump or the process seriously enough when something could have actually be done

Like a lot of people who do dumb shhhh and have to learn a lesson the hard way, unfortunately

Last edited:
It's hard to be mad about the results of a process that you don't participate in, but that is your right and prerogative

That doesn't mean he loses the right to voice his opinion or that it automatically invalidates whatever he says.. but for some it loses weight

However, the major thing that is sold about the troops fighting is that they are fighting for your freedoms (not factoring in the really real reasons.. the politics and all that jazz).. kaep and any of these other people protesting is exercising that freedom, which again is what is sold to everyone as the very thing they are fighting for

agreed on all of this

Last edited:
I mean you are voting for the President of the United States, to say he didn't think Trump would win so he didn't vote sounds foolish to me

This isn't voting for the color of the new M&M

I mean you are voting for the President of the United States, to say he didn't think Trump would win so he didn't vote sounds foolish to me

This isn't voting for the color of the new M&M

there's also more on the ballot that can help affect change. reps. senators. etc etc

everyone thinks, "oh it's just one vote." but when half of the country doesnt vote, it adds up

everyone thinks, "oh it's just one vote." but when half of the country doesnt vote, it adds up

Exactly.. plus writing in garbage like harambe

Like even what Ernie Johnson was going on with was a cop out too me

Sure it was a hard choice, but life is full of shhhhhhhhty hard choices

Exactly.. plus writing in garbage like harambe

Like even what Ernie Johnson was going on with was a cop out too me

Sure it was a hard choice, but life is full of shhhhhhhhty hard choices
Wasn't that hard of a choice, supposedly "corrupt" politician vs a racist, xenophobic, misogynist, lying businessman that isn't even great at that with NO experience. Ernie, Chuck, and Shaq stay on that clown ****. Kap could have just not publicized, because now that he does have the ear of a much larger audience because of his initial you don't want to discourage others especially young people from participating in the political process specifically at the state and local levels. Peddling the "your vote doesn't count cause the system is what it is" is misleading and counter-productive. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom