The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone feel like this might be the Cowboys year? :nerd:

I said before the season that a fully healthy Cowboys team would easily take the NFC East. Turns out they didn't even need to stay fully healthy.

Still a long way to go of course...
True
But there's something about the team chemistry
If Zeke stays healthy they can make a serious run

Seems like the type of chick to cut off your **** while sleeping and keep it in her purse if she caught you slipping :lol:

For the record, I still believe that Romo puts the Cowboys in a better position to win a title than Dak does.

I do too...And I think it's pretty easy too. Playoffs is a different game -- a game that actually lends itself to the strength of Dallas, but if the goal is the Super Bowl, I don't see it happening this season unless Tony is under center.

How many times does it take for people to learn though?...Let Dak experience some adversity and we'll see what's up. He's poised for sure, but he's still a rookie...The heat will get raised now that they are #1....

Tony'll be back.

I'd gladly take him on the Vikings, but he'd definitely have a heart attack before his back gets broke when he see's 4 players from the opposition running straight at him the very second he says "hut" (snap count was on 1).

Miko Grimes... a name Sage Steele will never forget [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just saw some of those throws that Tannehill made while getting hit on Sunday and I've got to give credit. Those were impressive.

F romo

F Jerry

F dak

F Zeke

F the Oline

F the whole team

F the whole jones family

F Jessica Simpson and Carrie underwood

F fat a*]*] chris Christie too!

Jessica Simpson got them tittys though.

tVOD4YXd.jpg

Status