The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really don't know who or what he could be referring too. I'm looking at it like a lot of people were pretty much sold that Romo would be back regardless, and that people wanted Dak back on the bench despite the fact that he's been balling

Last edited:
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
if this is real
Its real. 
laugh.gif

Dak was a typical Cowboy fan getting on Romo after one of their games back when he tweeted that. Crazy that he ended up replacing him. I think they both talked about that tweet after he got drafted.

We really don't know who or what he could be referring too. I'm looking at it like a lot of people were pretty much sold that Romo would be back regardless, and that people wanted Dak back on the bench despite the fact that he's been balling

I can see that, but it just seems less likely to me that he'd post that one out loud.

I can see that, but it just seems less likely to me that he'd post that one out loud.
Very true.  He probably wouldn't fire a cryptic tweet like that off right after the conference.  I'll take my lump on this one.

yeah. they can only play who is on their schedule and they're beating everyone :lol:

that .500 comment from the salty Skins fan makes no sense. i'm not surprised tho :lol:

Oh thank the heavens. I thought he was a Pats fan dead *** I was thinking to myself "NT finally has an idiot representing that team since Cassell to Moss/Unstoppable Toss"

I actually feel a lot better now. I respect Pats fans on NT more than any bunch and I didn't want that to be compromised.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom