The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone feel like this might be the Cowboys year? :nerd:

I said before the season that a fully healthy Cowboys team would easily take the NFC East. Turns out they didn't even need to stay fully healthy.

Still a long way to go of course...

Cmike was serviceable, but thought of all people it would be Alex Collins to get the axe first. Hope he's showing something in practice that we're not seeing on the field.

Rawls back
pimp.gif

I find it odd that Romo spoke at this presser and spoke in the tone that he did. He came off as if he's retiring.

Tyson Rauch (@TRauch21)
10 mins ago - View on Twitter
The #Jets rumors will include Cutler and Romo meanwhile the team can only afford Flynn.

So true :lol:

Last edited:
I find it odd that Romo spoke at this presser and spoke in the tone that he did. He came off as if he's retiring.

Tyson Rauch (@TRauch21)
The #Jets rumors will include Cutler and Romo meanwhile the team can only afford Flynn.

i hope they waste another high draft pick on another bust QB :lol:

otherwise...

Cutlets to the Jets please :rofl:

Last edited:

Tyson Rauch (@TRauch21)

i hope they waste another high draft pick on another bust QB :lol:

otherwise...

Cutlets to the Jets please :rofl:

If Fitz starts any more games in 2017 man :smh:.... they need to see what Petty and/or Hack can do. More so Petty bc I don't think Hack is even clipboard ready.

Last edited:
Sage has been making slick comments on the low for a while,not even mad at Miko :lol:

She's going scorched earth about it though :rofl:

Last edited:
Damn, just read the recent tweets. Hahahahaha, I love it. Miko not holding back at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom