The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
all this because Mike Evans decided to protest Trump but didn't vote?

Florida resident? not voting but complaining? heh

Von Miller is going on the offensive trying to block a woman from releasing a sex tape shot in Cancun … and claiming she’s demanding $2.5 MILLION or else.

The Denver Broncos superstar filed legal docs in L.A. County Superior Court under the pseudonym “Doe”  but multiple sources confirm “Doe” is Miller.

In fact, he’s described in the legal docs as “one of the most talented people at his craft in the U.S. and the world.”

In the docs, Miller says he met a woman named Elizabeth Ruiz during a trip to Mexico in June 2016 — and the two had sex while they were alone indoors

She's sayin "start me"

:rofl:

Why should Von allow this woman to profit off their sextape without his consent?
Epidemic of gold diggin ****** is ridiculous

as a newly licensed attorney, I can firsthand tell you that we never learned about sex tape law in school 
roll.gif

Accompanied by a couple of male friends, Ruiz, and several other women, Miller rented Villa Albatros, an 11,500-square-foot beachfront residence. Instagram photos show Miller, Ruiz, and the other vacationers riding jet skis, parasailing, lounging poolside, and, as seen in the below image, preparing to take a private jet for a night out in Miami. Ruiz (seen above) recorded herself having sex with Miller “while they were alone indoors,” the court filing reports. “Plaintiff insisted at all times that the recording be kept private. Ruiz agreed that she would keep the recording private,” added Miller’s attorney. Upon returning to the U.S., Miller spoke with Ruiz on the phone and reminded her that “he did not want anyone to see the recording and asked Ruiz to erase the recording.” Ruiz responded, “Gotcha,” according to the court application
"Gotcha" 
roll.gif

I'm crying that 'Gotcha' part is real. She knew this man was about to get paid.

Last edited:
wouldn't the distributor of the tape need him to sign off before they could release it for sale.. assuming she is trying to make money off of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom