The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady in the Uggs 
laugh.gif

Goff might make a lot of mistakes but at least he can make some big plays Keenum couldn't make outside Madden '17

Yeah, you clowns had to figure that out last playoffs huh?

So I should know right? :lol:

But I'm not trying to rain the cowboys SB parade on November... I'm just calling it how I see it.

As a skins fan I have no problem saying Cowboys have be o line and it's the key to their success. I'm not even a big cfb fan and I knew Zeke was a beast coming out of Ohio state. And Dak > Romo.

My question is what's gonna happen when them holes aren't as big? The emergency blanket Witten is not wide open? Guess we will find out.

Mike Mularkey has done a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better job than I expected. He deserves credit for the way the Titans are playing. Figured he was going to be another Gus Bradley. Titans haven't lost a game by double-digits this season.
this.

if Marcus can protect the ball like he does in the redzone outside of the redzone 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
So I should know right?
laugh.gif

But I'm not trying to rain the cowboys SB parade on November... I'm just calling it how I see it.

As a skins fan I have no problem saying Cowboys have be o line and it's the key to their success. I'm not even a big cfb fan and I knew Zeke was a beast coming out of Ohio state. And Dak > Romo.

My question is what's gonna happen when them holes aren't as big? The emergency blanket Witten is not wide open? Guess we will find out.
You're implying that Dak and Elliot are largely products of the O-line's success?  100% agree with you.

However, that line is unfortunately legit and can match up against anybody.  I don't see either of those guys facing down much pressure this year even in the playoffs.

[thread="651382"] [/thread]
Mike Mularkey has done a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better job than I expected. He deserves credit for the way the Titans are playing. Figured he was going to be another Gus Bradley. Titans haven't lost a game by double-digits this season.

this.

if Marcus can protect the ball like he does in the redzone outside of the redzone :smokin

hoodie is going to deploy mcdaniels to tennessee to derails the young god's career :smh:

You're implying that Dak and Elliot are largely products of the O-line's success?  100% agree with you.

However, that line is unfortunately legit and can match up against anybody.  I don't see either of those guys facing down much pressure this year even in the playoffs.

I mean I do think they are very legit. i think this week will be the biggest test offensively because the Ravens defense has been really good. If they dominate this week I'll have to give props.

The game is winnable tho. Because the Ravens offense is a mystery at times. Should be interesting.

Goff gonna stink it up his first game in.

hope not. hope he stinks up his third game in though

Of course you don't

View media item 2230703

nah. i'm just not DMX. i don't root for my division rivals.

scared...LOL. y'all couldn't beat our 2nd and 3rd string QB. please

As a Pats fan, you should know better than to dismiss a team based on poor play very early in the season

Goff gonna stink it up his first game in.

hope not. hope he stinks up his third game in though

Of course you don't

View media item 2230703

nah. i'm just not DMX. i don't root for my division rivals.

scared...LOL. y'all couldn't beat our 2nd and 3rd string QB. please

As a Pats fan, you should know better than to dismiss a team based on poor play very early in the season

and as a Miami fan, you should know the division will not be yours unless Brady goes down or retires.

:lol:

Last edited:
you guys wanna talk about cowboys having an easy schedule and im just looking at Miami's like 
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom