The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of schedules, broncos with the toughest rated schedule for the remainder of the season :x :smh: pls, stay safe trev.

need elway to suit up for the remainder of the season :nerd:

do it elway :nerd:

87 has been well repped in denver. mccaffrey, decker and now hopefully jordan taylor can continue the greatness that is 87 in denver.

So he's not going to be potentially traded?
What makes you think Glennon is going to be almost as good as Cousins has been?
So there's no other QBs thats going to be potentially available that comes close to cousins ?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Von Miller is going on the offensive trying to block a woman from releasing a sex tape shot in Cancun … and claiming she’s demanding $2.5 MILLION or else.
The Denver Broncos superstar filed legal docs in L.A. County Superior Court under the pseudonym “Doe”  but multiple sources confirm “Doe” is Miller.
In fact, he’s described in the legal docs as “one of the most talented people at his craft in the U.S. and the world.”
In the docs, Miller says he met a woman named Elizabeth Ruiz during a trip to Mexico in June 2016 — and the two had sex while they were alone indoors
She's sayin "start me"

damn if i was von and assuming hes not married which im pretty sure hes not...

i just say go ahead an release it who cares lol

not like hes a woman which could be completely different.

and its not like hes going on any job interviews...

Last edited:
I've seen her in some insta videos. She makes em with those vine stars and they aren't funny at all. :smh: Von.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom