The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how many teams are better than .500 this year???

:lol:

EDIT: guess a lot. but outside of the top 3 or 4...anyone can legit beat anyone :lol:

"parity" is back

Maybe I don't think it should be ignored tho. And it's not just below .500

Cle 0-10
Sf 1-8
Chi 2-7

I thought them dudes won the SB Sunday with how the fans were acting. :lol:

Congrats. You beat the 25th ranked defense. A team that's on 4 game losing streak. And let the Dolphins put 30 on them. Yea that's the W to put you over the top. :rofl:

Last edited:
I don't think we can continue to ignore the absolute disaster that are the Texans :x

They need to salvage the talent they have now.

Romo might only have a few years in him but that window in Houston is slowly closing as well.

houston has no window.

course Fisher starts him the week after the game I go to
mean.gif

Your friend most definitely should pick up the Dolphins defense.

DSA, hit the bricks fellas.

As somebody who enjoy's the Cowboys failures year after year you gotta give them their respect. You can't discredit 8 straight wins WITH rookies leading the way. They look great right now.

That's the kind of response I expected. Because you definitely can't argue against what I'm saying. :lol:

As somebody who enjoy's the Cowboys failures year after year you gotta give them their respect. You can't discredit 8 straight wins WITH rookies leading the way. They look great right now.

yeah. they can only play who is on their schedule and they're beating everyone :lol:

that .500 comment from the salty Skins fan makes no sense. i'm not surprised tho :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom