The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true, but I guarantee the run game gets stymied at some point when the stakes are high.

By whom exactly?? Minnesota MAYBE... Maybe...

for someone to stop the dallas run game, they're going to have to sell out against it. and then Dak will just cut you up

Dak was untouched on his three TDs this weekend. that OL is unreal. we're gonna need 8 or even 9 in the box :lol:

if mckelvin could catch, dak would have thrown 2 ints vs the eagles.. and that's with terrance Williams saving another one with a offensive PI in the end zone..

and that was bennie logan out

if mckelvin could catch, dak would have thrown 2 ints vs the eagles.. and that's with terrance Williams saving another one with a offensive PI in the end zone..

and that was bennie logan out

dacdb07ab35c765e71e62601e33e08b0754853c59fc2322138ebab50cdd6fb98.jpg

Last edited:
Eagles/Cowboys Round 2 with Bennie Logan back, In Philly should be interesting as far as O-line vs D-line matchups go.  

Last edited:
the right team can get to dallas.. minny has a chance.. and seahawks have a chance
for someone to stop the dallas run game, they're going to have to sell out against it. and then Dak will just cut you up
essentially not all teams have to sell out to slow down dallas' run game (i don't think you'll stop it).. but there are teams who can do a lot of what philly did and force the game on dak

vikes will need to be healthy.. and seahawks need Bennett back

also giants are pretty good vs the run too.. just need more of a pass rush for JPP and co

Last edited:
So is Mike Glennon not almost as good as cousins in terms of potentially available QBs next offseason

8-1 6 Ws against teams below .500 4 wins against teams with bottom 20 defenses.

Yea I'm not impressed. Not even a little bit.

You can't fault them based on schedule.

Take that **** to the college thread.

Last edited:
I don't like giving fantasy advice about the Dolphins. Too unpredictable. Earlier this season I told Buc Em to pick up Kenyan Drake instead of Ajayi, a couple weeks later Jay blows up.

8-1 6 Ws against teams below .500 4 wins against teams with bottom 20 defenses.

Yea I'm not impressed. Not even a little bit.

how many teams are better than .500 this year???

:lol:

EDIT: guess a lot. but outside of the top 3 or 4...anyone can legit beat anyone :lol:

"parity" is back

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom