The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week is another test. We let a struggling Packers team come into Landover and beat us in a playoff game last year. Packers need this win to keep their playoff hopes alive. I'm more worried about our defense in these next 7 games. Remaining scheduled is...

Packers
Cowboys
Cardinals
Eagles
Panthers
Bears
Giants

Besides the Bears its still a tough road and we'll need about 4-5 wins for a wildcard unless Dallas falls off which I don't see happening.
NFC East is going to be a bloodbath with all those divisional games left.

Yep. Every NFC East team has to play against each division rival once down this stretch. I hope 3 teams get in but 2 seems more likely.
if vikes keep stumbling, like I hope they do.. it's really only the cards in the running with the nfc east teams.. unless some another team in the NFC south finishes strong.. or green bay (who play @ skins and @ eagles the next 2 weeks)

Last edited:
I hope the Eagles lose the rest of the way too
frown.gif

I still don't know about Kirk, but thank the lord I don't have to watch RGIII anymore. Every time he dropped back to pass I was preparing for the worst.

It'd be a mistake not to extend Kirk at this point, even though I'm still skeptical. No one on the FA market is better and no one really worth trading for. That and Kirk's relationship with Gruden/McVay make it a pretty simple call.

I'm interested in seeing him perform on prime time this coming week. He hasn't played well under the lights.

I'd keep Kirk over trading for Romo without hesitation. Not only because of age but durability. Washington fans watched RG3 get hurt constantly. I'm sure I speak for all Washington fans when I say we're tired of that. Romo to the Jets seems perfect. They have a decent team outside of QB. A healthy Romo could get that team to the playoffs. As a wildcard of course.

Last edited:
why would washington want romo over captain kirk? romo is on his way out.

Romo to Denver makes sense for him but still if a d lineman touches him he breaks something. Can't depend on him. He should probably go 'head and retire.

Last edited:
I don't think we can continue to ignore the absolute disaster that are the Texans
sick.gif

They need to salvage the talent they have now.

Romo might only have a few years in him but that window in Houston is slowly closing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom