The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this SVP at Night show still on? Get rid of this ****** Herb. They can't do this **** after the MNF crew does their shenanigans?

I hate that **** so much. He comes on right after games late at night and it's just such a vibe killer with his weird *** set right afterwards.

How is this SVP at Night show still on? Get rid of this ****** Herb. They can't do this **** after the MNF crew does their shenanigans?

Give it to jalen and Jacoby.. ESPN just keep messing up

Bomani, Le batard and jalen would be on everything in a relaxed format if I was in charge there

I kinda don't want Jalen and Jacoby on TV. It might ruin the relax vibe of their show.

Gotta do it like the grantland NBA previews.. they keep trying to change things on their NBA show to try and compete with TNT.. without letting dudes be loose and lighthearted

Give it to jalen and Jacoby.. ESPN just keep messing up

Bomani, Le batard and jalen would be on everything in a relaxed format if I was in charge there

I hate that **** so much. He comes on right after games late at night and it's just such a vibe killer with his weird *** set right afterwards.

I don't know why the bums at ESPN feel I want to watch anybody doing BS analysis on games... Just give me the highlights of actual games through out the day. Its not that hard. Showing a 15 second highlight clip of a 2.5 hour basketball game followed by 10 minutes of some dude talking about the game is not what I want to watch.

I don't know why the bums at ESPN feel I want to watch anybody doing BS analysis on games... Just give me the highlights of actual games through out the day. Its not that hard. Showing a 15 second highlight clip of a 2.5 hour basketball game followed by 10 minutes of some dude talking about the game is not what I want to watch.

Their radio shows are so good, well the 3 I listen to.. but their tv lineup is so garbage

I just find it weird in general that a dude dancing is surrounded by a bunch of other dudes

Let that young man flourish :pimp:

I'm so ready for Marvin to go.

Last nights play calling was Marvins dream.

He is so dead set on 80s football regardless.

He gets off on winning a 17-13 game.

We aint the Seahawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom