The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dilfer was going so hard against the San Diego punter who was laughing after they just lost... yet here he is laughing and trying to yuk it up with aj green after the bengals just lost :rolleyes

I peeped that too :lol:

Everyone knows Dilfer sucked on the field and sucks off it as a pundit

Last edited:
that's why you don't waste the 35-40 seconds at the end of the first half, marvin. try for a FG at least. ******* idiot :lol:

Dilfer was going so hard against the San Diego punter who was laughing after they just lost... yet here he is laughing and trying to yuk it up with aj green after the bengals just lost :rolleyes

He's a ***** boy

Last edited:
Don't even feel like we 6-3. :lol:

Bengals normally wait till the playoffs to fall apart. All that talent and they're 3-5. They should Marvin Lewis right now.

giants going to mess around and grab that final seed for the playoffs and go on a run again??? :nerd:

Nah. Only consistent players on this team are OBJ and the CB's.

good. i ain't trying to see them in february again :lol:

******* voodoo ****, man

Last edited:
How is this SVP at Night show still on? Get rid of this ****** Herb. They can't do this **** after the MNF crew does their shenanigans?

I hope Dallas continues winning and clinches early so that Romo can get a chance at ending the Giants season in week 17 :lol:

Last edited:
The defense is definitely better. We're winning the games we shoulda won last year. The Corners have been great. Pass rush started off gabage, been good the last few games. OBJ is dong his thing but Eli is having too many goofy *** moments and we have ZERO running game.

Not scared of anyone besides ODB :lol:

It would just be nice to see after his history with the Giants :lol:

I hope Dallas continues winning and clinches early so that Romo can get a chance at ending the Giants season in week 17 :lol:

Cowboys play the Eagles

We will send turnt and norman packing tho

Damn thought that was the end of the season match up for some reason. The stakes should still be high for both

Last edited:
How is this SVP at Night show still on? Get rid of this ****** Herb. They can't do this **** after the MNF crew does their shenanigans?

Give it to jalen and Jacoby.. ESPN just keep messing up

Bomani, Le batard and jalen would be on everything in a relaxed format if I was in charge there

This loss was ENTIRELY on Marvin Lewis/whoever was calling those plays for the offense from the 2nd quarter til the end of the game. The Giants defense had absolutely no answer for when the Bengals actually wanted to pass the ball. Instead, whoever was calling those plays wanted to continue handing the ball off to Jeremy Hill right up the gut for no gain like they were just trying to run the clock out for two straight quarters....

Give it to jalen and Jacoby.. ESPN just keep messing up

Bomani, Le batard and jalen would be on everything in a relaxed format if I was in charge there

I kinda don't want Jalen and Jacoby on TV. It might ruin the relax vibe of their show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom