The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want Trump to win, but don't push that "easy choice" mess either. People gettin real close to "you must do this" type stuff and people don't rock with that. Its the candidates fault for not being able to energize voters if it was such a damn layup.

I didn't want Trump to win, but don't push that "easy choice" mess either. People gettin real close to "you must do this" type stuff and people don't rock with that. Its the candidates fault for not being able to energize voters if it was such a damn layup.
Look at what Drumpf used to actually energize his base and keep making that false equivalency. 

HRC wasn't that likeable they should have picked Biden.

But Trump is damn near a crazy person regardless of that racist, xenophobic, sexist stuff.

Last edited:
i also think the media (tv and social media) gave people the impression that there was no way Trump could win. so people didn't get out to vote as much as they should of.

HRC wasn't that likeable they should have nominated Biden.

But Trump is damn near a crazy person regardless of that racist, xenophobic, sexist stuff.

was Biden that likeable before the memes? cause now he's a ******* legend :lol:

half srs

Last edited:
Wait Biden is 73, they probably thought he was too old.

Yeah the Clintons helped saved the Democratic Party but they also ****** it up by being so shady.

HRC was the candidate because the DNC felt like they owe her something for losing to Obama in 2008
Well she did win the primary going away. 

In hindsight, Biden should have been the guy, because he had the ability to not only win the minority vote in the primary which Bernie was unable to do AND appeal to those working class white voters as well (that's if they actually valued the economy more than the intolerance that undoubtedly drew a lot of them to Donald).

Everybody thought that Trump **** was a joke. I honestly thought he was just making it easy for Hillary to win but she wasn't much either. :lol: Those debates exposed her. Trump brought her down in the mud with him. Trump spoke to the racist in this country and they chose him.

Look at what Drumpf used to actually energize his base and keep making that false equivalency. 
That entire mentality is based on "the other guy is worse". You can't win that way.

Its not a required test you have to take to choose one or the other. Its optional, so when people are turned off to both, regardless of which reasons are worse, there's a chance they just won't show up, or go 3rd party. The idea of preaching that people HAD to vote one way when said candidate had her own controversies going on was foolish.

I personally voted, but the minute we knew which two it was going to be there were mad people who just mentally checked out to the whole race, compared to the last 2 in my age where people were excited. Thats on the candidate, thats their job.

I been saying this about Hilary all these months coming up to the election, everything from her gives an aura of not being genuine and has a personality of a robot. Even though I didn't want the democrats to lose, in the back of my head, I had a feeling trump would pull an upset because he seemed to have captured more of the attention from white voters.

Anyway, Mike Evans should have voted if he didn't like Donald Trump to be his president.

Yeah, not voting then complaining about results is foolish. 

But it gave us some twitter comedy.  
laugh.gif

i also think the media (tv and social media) gave people the impression that there was no way Trump could win. so people didn't get out to vote as much as they should of.

HRC wasn't that likeable they should have nominated Biden.

was Biden that likeable before the memes? cause now he's a ******* legend :lol:

half srs

Agree with this, including the Joe Biden stuff LOL

That entire mentality is based on "the other guy is worse". You can't win that way.

Its not a required test you have to take to choose one or the other. Its optional, so when people are turned off to both, regardless of which reasons are worse, there's a chance they just won't show up, or go 3rd party. The idea of preaching that people HAD to vote one way when said candidate had her own controversies going on was foolish.

I personally voted, but the minute we knew which two it was going to be there were mad people who just mentally checked out to the whole race, compared to the last 2 in my age where people were excited. Thats on the candidate, thats their job.
Whose saying they had to vote one way? I'm simply stating that at a base level one candidate clearly didn't meet the minimal character requirements even admittedly by his own supporters who in exit polls voted for him in spite of 60+% of them saying they didn't think he had the temperament or was actually qualified to do the job of president. But when you are out here complaining and didn't actively participate in the process in one of the few ways you can, at worst you're getting the side eye. I know Hillary was a flawed candidate, but as a minority in this country and a person who has empathy for others, there's no way you can tell me with a straight face that she was as bad as Drumpf was, which is what a lot of people even on the Dems side after Bernie lost were doing. And ultimately it came back to bite them and all of us in the ***, because now we have a guy who's seems to have no idea what he got himself into, is already flip-flopping on several of his policies before even taking office, and appointing white supremacists to high ranking advisory positions. 

And I don't know how many times it has to be said, the president isn't the only thing on the ballot, if you don't like either, leave it blank or vote third party, but their were initiatives specifically on the California ballot that will have direct impacts on the same community that he's also doing good work in. True progress must be achieved with both efforts working in concert with each other. 

Last edited:
I mean it's pretty difficult to explain to the average uninformed person that their vote counts when the person who got the most votes didn't even win :\

I mean it's pretty difficult to explain to the average uninformed person that their vote counts when the person who got the most votes didn't even win :\

in the swing states, was that the case?

cause CA and NY are part of the reason for that

Last edited:
I mean it's pretty difficult to explain to the average uninformed person that their vote counts when the person who got the most votes didn't even win
ohwell.gif
And that's partly why the election went the way it did, the supposed informed persons, who knew better didn't go out in the places that really mattered in the numbers they should have. The uniformed voters actually went out this time. 

I mean it's pretty difficult to explain to the average uninformed person that their vote counts when the person who got the most votes didn't even win
ohwell.gif

for the most part yes. 
so in Michigan, Florida, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, Hilary won the popular vote? that's news to me. shame on me though....ignore me
laugh.gif
ah damn my bad, I didn't realize fully what you had said. 

Whose saying they had to vote one way? I'm simply stating that at a base level one candidate clearly didn't meet the minimal character requirements even admittedly by his own supporters who in exit polls voted for him in spite of 60+% of them saying they didn't think he had the temperament or was actually qualified to do the job of president. But when you are out here complaining and didn't actively participate in the process in one of the few ways you can, at worst you're getting the side eye. I know Hillary was a flawed candidate, but as a minority in this country and a person who has empathy for others, there's no way you can tell me with a straight face that she was as bad as Drumpf was, which is what a lot of people even on the Dems side after Bernie lost were doing. And ultimately it came back to bite them and all of us in the ***, because now we have a guy who's seems to have no idea what he got himself into, is already flip-flopping on several of his policies before even taking office, and appointing white supremacists to high ranking advisory positions. 

And I don't know how many times it has to be said, the president isn't the only thing on the ballot, if you don't like either, leave it blank or vote third party, but their were initiatives specifically on the California ballot that will have direct impacts on the same community that he's also doing good work in. True progress must be achieved with both efforts working in concert with each other. 
And my whole point is "she's not as bad as Trump" isn't a winning strategy.

If someone sees both as bad, it won't matter how much worse one is than the other, they'll just skip out entirely. Sure, you'll get some voting specifically to prevent Trump winning, but its not something you can count on. And the whole blame game being played after might just make things worse in the end. The only blame is on the candidate.

Of course, I agree that not voting and protesting the result is ridiculous. Criticism is one thing, because I think there are concerns with both outcomes, but protest is another.

Last edited:

for the most part yes. 

so in Michigan, Florida, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, Hilary won the popular vote? that's news to me. shame on me though....ignore me :lol:

:lol: That's why I said uninformed. They don't even understand the concept of swing states. Evans admitted himself that he doesn't follow politics much but he just felt like something "wasn't right".

Stupid reason to sit if you ask me but whatever.

Did All Lives Matter Buc Em ever address his boy sitting? I might have missed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom