The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it's pretty difficult to explain to the average uninformed person that their vote counts when the person who got the most votes didn't even win :\

There are so many other things on a ballot though, where you vote makes a major impact. The ballot here in Colorado was three pages, and the presidential part was only 1/3rd of a page.

And my whole point is "she's not as bad as Trump" isn't a winning strategy.

If someone sees both as bad, it won't matter how much worse one is than the other, they'll just skip out entirely. Sure, you'll get some voting specifically to prevent Trump winning, but its not something you can count on. And the whole blame game being played after might just make things worse in the end. The only blame is on the candidate.

Of course, I agree that not voting and protesting the result is ridiculous. Criticism is one thing, because I think there are concerns with both outcomes, but protest is another.
Like I said that should be the base level, is it someone you like or don't like; if you find out it's neither, but these are clearly the only two people who have a legitimate chance of winning. There were many policy positions that made a Hillary presidency more beneficial than Drumpf, but many couldn't get past the I don't like her because of x,y,z. When on the other side there were people that didn't like what Drumpf said or was accused of doing, but still went out and voted for him regardless if it was voting against their own self interest. 

I mean it's pretty difficult to explain to the average uninformed person that their vote counts when the person who got the most votes didn't even win :\

There are so many other things on a ballot though, where you vote makes a major impact. The ballot here in Colorado was three pages, and the presidential part was only 1/3rd of a page.

the uninformed DEFINITELY don't know that :lol:

Biden's deceased son wanted him to run, but he said he wasn't mentally ready and he didn't want to further divide the Democratic vote.....

Kinda like Bernie and HRC did anyway....

national politics really don't even affect you as much as your local and state government officials. especially in the short run. 

and most people are concerned with the short run. "How can this presidential candidate change my life for the better within the next 2-3 years."

As soon as trump steps foot in office the idiots that voted for him are gonna be calling for the wall, ban on muslims, and all the other radical **** he promised. 

Hopefully Keith oberman is right.. 2 years from now, we'll be looking back at what a stupid idea it was to elect trump and get his *** outta there in 2020. 

in the swing states, was that the case?

for the most part yes. 

so in Michigan, Florida, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin, Hilary won the popular vote? that's news to me. shame on me though....ignore me :lol:

:lol: That's why I said uninformed. They don't even understand the concept of swing states. Evans admitted himself that he doesn't follow politics much but he just felt like something "wasn't right".

Stupid reason to sit if you ask me but whatever.

Did All Lives Matter Buc Em ever address his boy sitting? I might have missed it

@Buc Em :nerd:

*googles Miko Lee*

aaaand-send.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom