The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record @HoodrichLaflare aka @Larry David through thick and thin is and always will be a true Cowboys fan.
He's verified in real life and I can vouch for this. His post NT post doesn't change that lol.

Being born and raised in Dallas, I can say I've seen an influx of new fans that use to talk ****, hop on the bandwagon but that's with any winning team.
For the casual fan in general, when your team sucks, there's not a lot to talk about. I remind myself of that when I talk to some of these people.
Everyone talks **** about Cowboy fans but imo, we're pretty chill/realistic on here.
I am never one to talk trash about bandwagon fans.  Who people choose to root for is there business.  However, I dont think many people (most NTers included) know the difference between a bandwagon fan and a casual fan like you seem to.  

However I will say that the 90's Cowboys teams had the biggest following of bandwagon fans that I have ever seen in my lifetime of watching sports.  I expect the same will happen if they happen to win a Superbowl or 2.

Last edited:
Pete Carroll called out the New England crowd for being quiet and subdued, even in moments where the Patriots took the lead. he is 100% right. our crowd ******* sucks. make some ******* noise. i have no idea how our home field advantage is so strong given the crowd makes zero noise. oh wait, i do. the quarterback.

Eagles defense held the NFLs best offense to season lows in points, first downs, and total yards, but Atlanta "let them off the hook" OK, lol.

I couldn't care less how anyone feels about Carson Wentz at this point. I've seen enough to know he'll be our QB for a while, but you have to at least put some respect on Jimmy Schwartz defense.

Also,

Yikes.
i say let them off the hook cause I feel the eagles should've lost. I always feel the eagles should Lose I'm a cowboys fan lol.

@lakersman3000  

My friend is a HUGE cowboys fan. HUGE.

I told him before the draft when it came to their 4th round pick that they were going to pick a QB and go Dak over Connor Cook. Didn't believe me.

(Connor went to Raiders which I still feel was Reggie putting Dak in front of Jerry and putting the right QB where he needed to be)

Told him before the season that Tony was going to go down and Dak would fill in and cook. He didn't believe me.

He saw Zeke's potential, but was more unsure about Dak. He now believes :smile:.

Him running down the field after the Dez dime was Farve like. It was scary and cool to see. 

I'm happy for ya'll. I truly am. Same for the Eagles. What a draft and great years ahead in that division. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, patriots do have a wine and cheese crowd

we used to have a drunk and wild crowd at the old stadium. that crowd was weeded out with this new stadium though :lol:

and too many rich snobs at the game who go to the game as a social event. FOH. go watch golf or cricket.

we used to have a drunk and wild crowd at the old stadium. that crowd was weeded out with this new stadium though :lol:

and too many rich snobs at the game who go to the game as a social event. FOH. go watch golf or cricket.
Never been, but the design of Gillette seems to just let all of the noise out since it's so open ended.

Architects of Seattle's stadium designed the stadium whatever way they did to keep the noise in.

For the record @HoodrichLaflare aka @Larry David through thick and thin is and always will be a true Cowboys fan.
He's verified in real life and I can vouch for this. His post NT post doesn't change that lol.

Being born and raised in Dallas, I can say I've seen an influx of new fans that use to talk ****, hop on the bandwagon but that's with any winning team.
For the casual fan in general, when your team sucks, there's not a lot to talk about. I remind myself of that when I talk to some of these people.
Everyone talks **** about Cowboy fans but imo, we're pretty chill/realistic on here.

That's understandable. However if your a real fan show your face as your division rival destroys you on your home field. It wasn't a coincidence he had nothing to say January 3rd. I talked big trash on the Lions and lost $200 behind that. Still man enough to admit I was wrong and tell Lions fans GG.

I'm vocal about my team win or lose. My presence doesn't change depending on my teams record. Washington was 3-6 last season when I said watch us win the NFC East with the best QB in the division. I didn't disappear until we won the East and return to tell everyone they are trash. Front running mentality.

was I supposed to?
If you're a cowboys hater. Prolly not
actually, as an eagles fan, I hope yall hold on to tony.. the cowboys being strapped with that salary limits what they can do in free agency

having a QB on a rookie deal is the best bargain you can get (especially when it's a 4th round pick rookie deal)

which is why I thank the Vikings, dolphins and to a lesser degree the titans.. they helped us unload what I would view as some pretty bad contracts

Thanksgiving Day should be pretty good. Some good matchups. Not great, before everyone flips out, but definitely games that should be close and the teams are mostly evenly matched.

That's understandable. However if your a real fan show your face as your division rival destroys you on your home field. It wasn't a coincidence he had nothing to say January 3rd. I talked big trash on the Lions and lost $200 behind that. Still man enough to admit I was wrong and tell Lions fans GG.

I'm vocal about my team win or lose. My presence doesn't change depending on my teams record. Washington was 3-6 last season when I said watch us win the NFC East with the best QB in the division. I didn't disappear until we won the East and return to tell everyone they are trash. Front running mentality.

You're always on the front line for yours. Respect. :pimp:
I feel kind of bad for the *** whooping you guys got coming on Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom