The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dak must be insanely accurate because i seen those passes he was throwing yesterday and the velocity was reminiscent of chad pennington. 
Oline and zeke are huge for him..

mcnabb is being very generous on the comparison side

You're always on the front line for yours. Respect. :pimp:
I feel kind of bad for the *** whooping you guys got coming on Thanksgiving.

Appreciate it. I hate Dallas straight up. I will talk my talk and post my pictures as always. However if we lose I'll eat my crow and salute Dallas on the victory.

So Miko goin raw on Bucs fans and Sage Steele now. :lol:

NFL gonna have her taken out one of these days. I can't believe Brent puts up with her.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ekiel-elliott-remains-focus-nfl-investigators

A person in Elliott's camp said he recently was informed that, with the incidents in Florida and Ohio under investigation, the Cowboys running back is now viewed by NFL investigators as "Public Enemy No. 1."

This is strictly for PR purposes. They know the public perception of them handling these issues are low as can be.
The police department has already concluded their investigation.
According to the witnesses, it's pretty clear the chick that started this was looking for a pay day.

Lmao @ public enemy number one. Yeah right. :lol: Zeke has the best selling jersey in the NFL. FOH!
If they're looking for a make up call to the Josh Brown situation, they aren't going to find it here.

Last edited:
So Miko goin raw on Bucs fans and Sage Steele now.
laugh.gif

NFL gonna have her taken out one of these days. I can't believe Brent puts up with her.
nerd.gif

all I'm saying, is dude must walk into that bedroom and:

Wow just checked the Twitter.

Miko letting the gun go, Brent definitely getting blackballed out the league.

NFL tried to silence women who were VICTIMS of DV, the hell they going to try to do to a black woman who is calling them on their ****?

:wow: :wow: :wow: just read the rant. I saw somebody talking about her on here before, but goddamn when she she goes in she goes in :rofl:

"pray for your girls edges"

edit: The White CC with the yoppa too :wow:
DavidSternDrownWater.gif

Last edited:
we used to have a drunk and wild crowd at the old stadium. that crowd was weeded out with this new stadium though :lol:

and too many rich snobs at the game who go to the game as a social event. FOH. go watch golf or cricket.
bruh that corporate crowd at fenway too smh..

lakers crowd hellaa corporate as well

Pats put the ball on the ground a ton last night. Never seen them do that.
bro we stopped running off of that left side... it was flourishing

i think bill gets too paranoid lol n dont want other coaches picking up on him so he leaves what is working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom