The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just go to caught up on what's been going on in NFL twitter today.

Miko Grimes GOAT

Last edited:
CC is a ****** clown. He's gotta ghost writer and a vagina.

Sage Steele been a sellout since day one. Happy Miko went off on her. **** Sage Steele.

CC got his Ric Flair on

giphy.gif

Gif is amazing.

Prime Ric Flair was an absolute fool. :lol:

Slick Ric :smokin

One of the goat promos from the goat :smokin

What's the sage beef? Not that I'm questioning you... just looking to be in the know.

She told Mike Evans to look up the meaning of Democracy while posting a picture of a veterans memorial after he sat for the anthem after Trump was elected.

Never mind that Evans specifically said he has respect for the veterans but he's protesting the things happening in the country.

Never mind that democracy by definition is a system under which all people are supposed to have equal rights and is treated equally.

She's an idiot, trying to "protect" something doesn't exist or value herself.

Poor Sage, lil *** thought she was doing something :lol: it's sad when ppl cap/try to play hero for people who hardly even notice their existence :smh:

Last edited:
Alshon's statement:

As a professional athlete, I have been careful about what I put in my body. I took a recommended supplement to combat inflammation. Unfortunately, this supplement contained an ingredient that was on the NFL’s banned substance list. I take full responsibility and I'm deeply upset with myself for not doing the proper research on this supplement. I want to apologize to my family, the Bears organization, my teammates, and Bears fans. I will work hard to earn back the respect and trust of the Bears nation and look forward to being back on the field.

Russell Wilson ‏@DangeRussWilson 8m8 minutes ago
I'm excited to announce I've partnered w/ the Sonics Arena Group to help bring the @NBA & @NHL to the best fan base in the world.

Seattle.

Technically not football related, but interesting.

So Miko goin raw on Bucs fans and Sage Steele now. :lol:

NFL gonna have her taken out one of these days. I can't believe Brent puts up with her.

What did she say?

Edit: didn't realise I was that far behind.
:lol: or Miko.
But... But... she speaks the truth.
What a clown.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to be a complete idiot to stay with a girl that's 10000% insane and does things all the time that hurt your reputation in your work field just because the sex is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom