The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the Earl Thomas hit on Gronk 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Searched Miko Grimes on YT for the vlad interview, and found this guy TNNRaw. Words can't even describe this dude... 
mean.gif
 clown

Kam was nice. Hope he's back.

I'm tired of ODB's little pregame warm up show. Dropped more passes this year than his previous seasons. Trash *** boots on too.

"Handled" :lol: OK.

Kirk blew the game. Left 14-21 points on the field that day, which would have obviously been the difference. Yall didn't do anything special to make me feel like the Turkey Day game is a slam dunk for the Cowboys.
Not tying a game and winning 8 straight isn't enough I suppose. Or how bout the fact that every team we are sposed to lose to we end up beating and now they're going down hill... you guys do play us well at home. And I didn't mean handled in a sense of a blow out. I mean handled in a sense of the game being won. Y'all are bums. Always were always will be. And even at 4-12 I'll say that.

We gonna spoil ur Boston Market thanksgiving dinner next week.

Steve Young's concussions have definitely started catching up to him, it seems. Sad. One of my all-time favorites.
Why do you say that?

Stuttering a lot for a law grad. He knows what he means, but harder to say it.

Oh, and Seattle didn't have a great line when they won the Super Bowl. I believe he meant to allude to the Jones, Hutchinson days with Hasselbeck when he made that comment.

:D

Last edited:
Stuttering a lot for a law grad. He knows what he means, but harder to say it.

Oh, and Seattle didn't have a great line when they won the Super Bowl. I believe he meant to allude to the Jones, Hutchinson days with Hasselbeck when he made that comment.

happy.gif
Sad.  I like Steve Young as a commentator as well.

Yeah that doesn't make sense...  Our SB line was ok at best, pretty mediocre in pass blocking.  Now the '05 line was devastating.  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom