The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m2 minutes ago
Sources: #Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski suffered what is believed to be a punctured lung on Sunday vs. #Seahawks. But could miss just one game.

how'd he finish the game? and make those plays?!?! what a beast :pimp:

Last edited:
Earl punctured Gronk's lung
eek.gif
Legion of boom, foreal.

This dude Earl almost killed Gronk :x :x :x

Time to give dude a rest for a week or 2. MB can step in almost seemlessly

For the record @HoodrichLaflare aka @Larry David through thick and thin is and always will be a true Cowboys fan.
He's verified in real life and I can vouch for this. His post NT post doesn't change that lol.

Being born and raised in Dallas, I can say I've seen an influx of new fans that use to talk ****, hop on the bandwagon but that's with any winning team.
For the casual fan in general, when your team sucks, there's not a lot to talk about. I remind myself of that when I talk to some of these people.
Everyone talks **** about Cowboy fans but imo, we're pretty chill/realistic on here.
Yea on NT Cowboys fans are pretty cool. Last year just sucked the life out alot of us, talking about the draft midseason smh...

I think so. In fact, I get along with and enjoy just about all posters that represent NFCE teams...Except Giants fans. :lol: I know there's a few I like, but I know off hand with certainty that Eagles, Cowboys and 'Skins NT brethren are good ****. I think ya'll just get at each others throat naturally being fans of teams within a division that has some of the greatest rivalries in NFL history.

Randy Moss basically just told Suzy to go back to the kitchen. LMAOOOOOOOO

"so what Suzy. so what."

:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom