The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

you guys are all welcome for putting that letterman jacket ******** to rest REAL fast.
JJ was here for a little under Deandre Hopkins or something like that
MMG is missed
mean.gif
 buddy was cool peoples too.

Ben scored on a fake spike, which probably hasn't been done since Marino. And this effin defense gives up a TD in 40 seconds to lose the game.

Deuce was not MMG.

MMG was JJ and DeAndre.

Deuce was someone else and he is not missed.

He means their constant back and forth fighting

ah. that crossed my mind for a second. wasn't sure though. wanted to make it clear one of those dudes is not missed though :lol:

my bad, Kstacks

This Steelers defense makes me wanna puke :x

:smh:

i know the feel, brehs

You will...

it's nice to see you show some life again and get off the depressing posts and the "QB's fault" posts. welcome back to life. missed you, bro :pimp:

@a-friend  .

How is the NFL harder to follow?

You can read through that mess but don't have time for this threads ether and clowning?

Until now where it just so happens Dallas is balling.
First off, I'm here for about 1-5 posts per week, same as last year.

I guess since I happen to root Cowboy(same as last year)  I stick out more, understandably, because they are good.

Nobody was paying attention to GSW fans when they had anything to say in 2012.

Nobody was paying attention to DCow fans last year. 

Say it isn't true. 

I can go back to last years thread and find everyone of my posts, and I bet 1% of them were even noticed, but content was the same.

Second, NFL is not "harder" to follow than NBA's 82.

It's Less interesting.

Far less interesting.

So while I read through NBA's entire (as you call it, and it is I agree) "mess", I actually enjoy being privy to that mess.

Comparing it to NBA, in this instance and saying if I can handle 82games of mess I should be able to handle this "less Trolly" NFL thread, is just bad.

It'd be like asking me to trade my Girlfriend for a Boyfriend.(just not happening)

Last edited:
The Washington Football Team is such a boring squad to warrant this much attention imo.

BTW, so is Dez back now?

Last edited:
49ers CB Jimmie Ward said after the game Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald told him he tore "something" after Ward flipped Fitzgerald in the second quarter. Fitzgerald walked to the locker room alongside a doctor late in the first half. He'll have an MRI on Monday.

:smh:

First off, I'm here for about 1-5 posts per week, same as last year.

I guess since I happen to root Cowboy(same as last year) flag I stick out more, understandably, because they are good.

Nobody was paying attention to GSW fans when they had anything to say in 2012.

Nobody was paying attention to DCow fans last year. 

Say it isn't true. 

I can go back to last years thread and find everyone of my posts, and I bet 1% of them were even noticed, but content was the same.

Second, It's not harder to follow than NBA's 82.

It's Less interesting.

Far less interesting.

So while I read through NBA's entire (as you call it, and it is I agree) "mess", I actually enjoy being privy to that mess.

Comparing it to NBA, in this instance and saying if I can handle 82games of mess I should be able to handle this "less Trolly" NFL thread, is just bad.

It'd be like asking me to trade my Girlfriend for a Boyfriend.(just not happening)
facts... i hate that " you only come around when you good nonsense people " nonsense that gets said . people just notice it more. cowboys fans are always deep . even in losing seasons. to say otherwise is just lies.  

Last edited:
Is Steve Smith Sr a hall of famer? Dude is #8 all time receiving yards, with the possibility to get to #7, but it seems like it took him longer than other top 10 receivers to reach top 10 in yards, and he has less receptions and tds than other top 10 receivers. Plus he's never won a ring. He prob won't get in as a first ballot hofer. Do you think he will eventually get in? TO hasn't gotten in yet, and it seems like there's a long list of receivers that need to get in before Smitty gets in. Dude is def one of my favorite non Cowboy players for his heart and the way he plays the game.

Last edited:
 facts... i hate that " you only come around when you good nonsense people " nonsense that gets said . people just notice it more. cowboys fans are always deep . even in losing seasons. to say otherwise is just lies.  
Indeed.

On another note, I'm about to watch this Skip/Shannon show while I put some SPreadsheets together but, I really popped in because I heard on the radio that Romo said he is cool being Daks backup? 

He really said this?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom