• NikeTalk will be offline for a system update tonight, beginning at 4 AM ET. We'll return at approximately 6 AM ET with a performance upgrade and some additional features. Thank you for your patience!

The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh trying to deflect with bringing "nuts" and "eating crayons" into a football discussion.

Dude is popping off every week Dallas wins calling everyone trash but last season when Dallas was trash and got blown out at home by Washington didn't post once. My point from jump was he's a front runner and his post history shows that.

Hoodrich Laflare Hoodrich Laflare you can keep deflecting from your front running talking about nuts and crayons all you want. My point has been proven. You disappeared on January 3rd 2016. Had nothing to say and weren't man enough to show face while losing. No GG Washington or nothing. FAXXX

I'm a fool now also I see. I'd rather be that then a coward any day of the week.

Last edited:
CxOsCS-UkAAfEv7.jpg

simpleton logic. i'd never run on 4th and goal if Brady is my QB. but i also wouldn't throw a ******* lob/fade when my TE is matched up with Kam ******* Chancellor.

QB sneak count as a run to you?

you think that was the play on the bobbled snap or they were going blount?

Last edited:
QB sneak count as a run to you?

not really but i wouldn't call that either. i hated that call. we have a plethora of WRs and TEs that can get open on quick routes. RB that is made to get open out the backfield. i would have ran Blount on 1st and 2nd. thrown on 3rd and 4th. it's perfect play action territory too.

it's not even just us. so many teams love that jump ball inside the 5 to their biggest WR. i can't stand that play. someone like Dez or CJ81 is alright i guess since they'll have a corner on them that they can usually out muscle. Kam is going to be able to hang with Gronk on that play.

but whatever. monday morning QBing. if it works, we're not talking about it. it doesn't work, we'll dissect it to death and say it's the wrong call.

Last edited:
Patriots are fraud status. Not even top 5 anymore. Losing to a team that needed referee assistance to win multiple games this season, tied with the hapless Cardinals and lost to the Rams. :smh: :x

They should be ashamed.

Patriots are fraud status. Not even top 5 anymore. Losing to a team that needed referee assistance to win multiple games this season, tied with the hapless Cardinals and lost to the Rams. :smh: :x

They should be ashamed.

we are ashamed. our defense is bunz and will cost us another SB :smh:

not really but i wouldn't call that either. i hated that call. we have a plethora of WRs and TEs that can get open on quick routes. RB that is made to get open out the backfield. i would have ran Blount on 1st and 2nd. thrown on 3rd and 4th. it's perfect play action territory too.

it's not even just us. so many teams love that jump ball inside the 5 to their biggest WR. i can't stand that play. someone like Dez or CJ81 is alright i guess since they'll have a corner on them that they can usually out muscle. Kam is going to be able to hang with Gronk on that play.

but whatever. monday morning QBing. if it works, we're not talking about it. it doesn't work, we'll dissect it to death and say it's the wrong call.
honestly, I'm more a fan of heads up stuff.. cant remember what happened on the play, maybe that was the bobble or when blount got caught in the air.. but when yall initially spread out everyone and no one initially covered gronk on the left side and the seahawks were scrambling a bit.. surprised brady didn't just hike the ball quick and get it out to him while they were confused..

but usually, if I were in charge, and I'd tell my team beforehand if they were downed on the 1 or 2 and had 1st down.. I'd tell my team run up to the line quick and try and catch the defense on their heels (qb sneak or a quick run up the middle)

also a fan of spreading out and go with a shovel pass up the middle.. or depending on who your QB is, going with the tebow spread out and run up the middle.. but 1st and 2nd down going with some sort of play where everything isn't all congested.. and then you gotta factor in how your Oline is doing vs their Dline and if any of that is really that necessary

hate fade passes though, just seems like so much needs to go right.. and depending on how the ref is calling the game, a lot a defender can get away with.. hell even it's just pushing the guy out before he can come down with 2 feet

Last edited:

honestly, I'm more a fan of heads up stuff.. cant remember what happened on the play, maybe that was the bobble or when blount got caught in the air.. but when yall initially spread out everyone and no one initially covered gronk on the left side and the seahawks were scrambling a bit.. surprised brady didn't just hike the ball quick and get it out to him while they were confused..

but usually, if I were in charge, and I'd tell my team beforehand if they were downed on the 1 or 2 and had 1st down.. I'd tell my team run up to the line quick and try and catch the defense on their heels (qb sneak or a quick run up the middle)

also a fan of spreading out and go with a shovel pass up the middle.. or depending on who your QB is, going with the tebow spread out and run up the middle.. but 1st and 2nd down going with some sort of play where everything isn't all congested.. and then you gotta factor in how your Oline is doing vs their Dline and if any of that is really that necessary

hate fade passes though, just seems like so much needs to go right.. and depending on how the ref is calling the game, a lot a defender can get away with.. hell even it's just pushing the guy out before he can come down with 2 feet

yeah. there's just SO MANY other ways to go down there rather than the fade. it's a low percentage play (at least for our offense). oh well. no loss is good. but at least our defense is going to get chewed out and a real kick in the *** this week. defensive coaching as well.

and FWIW...that non call PI/hold on the final play was 100% the correct call. they were both going at it. let em play.

yeah. there's just SO MANY other ways to go down there rather than the fade. it's a low percentage play (at least for our offense). oh well. no loss is good. but at least our defense is going to get chewed out and a real kick in the *** this week. defensive coaching as well.
Why do O-coordinators love the fade so much?  We have the same problem, but worse b/c there's no Gronk.  We threw a fade towards Kearse on the 2-point conversion attempt I believe.  

Bruh trying to deflect with bringing "nuts" and "eating crayons" into a football discussion.
Dude is popping off every week Dallas wins calling everyone trash but last season when Dallas was trash and got blown out at home by Washington didn't post once. My point from jump was he's a front runner and his post history shows that.
@HoodrichLaflare you can keep deflecting from your front running talking about nuts and crayons all you want. My point has been proven. You disappeared on January 3rd 2016. Had nothing to say and weren't man enough to show face while losing. No GG Washington or nothing. FAXXX

I'm a fool now also I see. I'd rather be that then a coward any day of the week.
didnt-read.gif

I'm glad we don't have that problem. When you don't have receivers you find yourself going to the fade less. Also try not moving the ball well. Seems to work for us

Why do O-coordinators love the fade so much?  We have the same problem, but worse b/c there's no Gronk.  We threw a fade towards Kearse on the 2-point conversion attempt I believe.  

no clue, dude. me and my friends talk about it all the time. what is the ******* obsession with this play.

i blame stafford and CJ81 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom