• NikeTalk will be offline for a system update tonight, beginning at 4 AM ET. We'll return at approximately 6 AM ET with a performance upgrade and some additional features. Thank you for your patience!

The Invincible Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
never seen a Pats Colts beat down? you've missed out
I guess I don't remember :lol:

But last night you had an Edelman fumble, fumble on a kick return, Brady fumble on the one, and I think another I missed. Just was odd coming from them.

I'm glad we don't have that problem. When you don't have receivers you find yourself going to the fade less. Also try not moving the ball well. Seems to work for us
we got zero receivers (well maybe a decent 3rd guy in Matthews) and your boy still out here trying to throw fades and WR bubble screens

mean.gif

yeah. there's just SO MANY other ways to go down there rather than the fade. it's a low percentage play (at least for our offense). oh well. no loss is good. but at least our defense is going to get chewed out and a real kick in the *** this week. defensive coaching as well.
Why do O-coordinators love the fade so much?  We have the same problem, but worse b/c there's no Gronk.  We threw a fade towards Kearse on the 2-point conversion attempt I believe.  
Good question, if you don't have AJ or Julio out there idk what you're doing... corners are too physical/good now a days that the best case scenario is usually a PI. 

I still remember I think it was the Browns game, where NE threw fade routes within the 5 to Marty B 2-3 times in a row... none of them ended in a completion 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

you need a QB willing to throw beyond the LOS, too :lol:

You saw that pick yesterday. He had that **** all the way downfield :lol:

:lol:

never seen a Pats Colts beat down? you've missed out
I guess I don't remember :lol:

But last night you had an Edelman fumble, fumble on a kick return, Brady fumble on the one, and I think another I missed. Just was odd coming from them.

yeah Edelman has low key been a liability this year. putting the ball down 2-3 times. that punt returner probably won't see the field again. 3rd or 4th time he's put the ball on the ground on punts/kicks. definitely not good to lose the turnover battle versus Seattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom